X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Sharin Some Of My Lb Pics

its 4:32 am and im bored so i decided to share some pics of the ladyboy's i met and hang with during my los trip. only a few snaps as i am always drunk to take pictures of them all and also most are with bumblebee in it lol. anyways enjoy guys

Guess Bar 2nd Anniv With The Sultry Ms. Jay

You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

The only lb we saw in koh phi phi, mmmm maybe not sure though

Here's Ms. Joy Le Exotique  

Here she on the second night she redeem herself as she was lookin good that night.

You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

Here are the girls from my favorite city in los hua hin...

Hua Hin Girls Reprezent

this girl is a translesbian she wants to do it with me

Comment

And last but definitely not the least here are the girls from pattaya taken during my last night in los one of the most exciting night of my trip.

Ms. Dear

Ms. Dear with the cute girl too pissed to remember her name lol

The Gorjess Alice with the cute girl again

Me With The Labamba Girls

A Smokin Lb Walkin Down The Street I Swear She's One Of The Hottest Saw That Night Too Bad Dont Have A Proper Shots As The Guys Walks Too Fast.

The very gorjess japanese lookin girl i believe she's a postie not sure though

Another girl with no name

and thats it guys hope you like it i really did enjoy my los trip thanks to bumblebee for being a very nice guide can't wait to go back to all the bm's i met it was nice seeing you all hope to see you all again.

Comment

Taneisha, thanks for posting...      

errrrr, I mean thanks for sharing...      

I love the blurred action pic taken in Walking Street, bought back memories of following some gorgeous arse & legs striding out in front of me.

And the longest, best legs are always on a ladyboy...

Don't let kahuna spot the girl in pink from Hua Hin, the poor old bugger may have an instant coronary from the massive delivery of blood to his nether regions.      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Laputanegra, Thank you for sharing the pics I like the blurred walking st. pic too. And Ms. Dear is very, very cute!

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 16 2009,07:21) Don't let kahuna spot the girl in pink from Hua Hin, the poor old bugger may have an instant coronary from the massive delivery of blood to his nether regions.      

How in the hell did Burenboy miss this one?    

Perhaps he is keeping secrets...

How much do you think a taxi ride from Pattaya to Hua Hin costs?
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

250 Baht, Van in front of TOPS, corner of Pataya Central Road and 2nd road
                Get some phone numbers for me, I'll be down in HH soon.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

emmmmm am i missing something here?? where are the pics???
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jan. 16 2009,11:45) emmmmm am i missing something here??
                    Yep...This...
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

It's bound to be trick photography kahuna, there's no way she will be as nice as she looks,

she probably has anger management issues, alcohol issues bought on by low self-esteem, a sweet smile as artificial as her contrived bosom.

You don't want to be taking a risk on what is bound to be a perfumed trap, cunningly disguised as this femme fatale.

No mate, protect what little virtue you have left & take a wide swerve around this little monkey...

(you could always send her bus fair for a free holiday in Pattaya     )
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 16 2009,08:58)
                        (pacman @ Jan. 16 2009,07:21) Don't let kahuna spot the girl in pink from Hua Hin, the poor old bugger may have an instant coronary from the massive delivery of blood to his nether regions.      

How in the hell did Burenboy miss this one?    

Perhaps he is keeping secrets...

How much do you think a taxi ride from Pattaya to Hua Hin costs?
                        Exactly, how the hell did I miss her,, were you taking snaps behind my back

Comment

But I didn't miss this one , ahh the fondled memories
                          Attached Files

Comment

or this GG we met on the beach, great bod for a 32 year old
                            Attached Files

Comment

A "GIRL", bloody nora you have surprised me BB
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X