Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Jan. 21 2009,16:28) Good to meet up with you last night... Shame it was at the noisiest most annoying LB bar on the planet!  
    Likewise Stogie. Actually it was my first visit there, LOL!

Comment

(sammy555 @ Jan. 21 2009,11:41) Sorry Lance, I wasnt trying to be clever or anything! Its just that Ive spoken to her online once or twice, and was going to see her when I get into Patts next week.
      Nice pics of her you took. I guess you  had a good time with her?. Cheers!
      No worries at all, no offence taken

She is a sweet girl and you should definately meet her

Comment

(lance2546 @ Jan. 21 2009,12:35)
        (sammy555 @ Jan. 21 2009,11:41) Sorry Lance, I wasnt trying to be clever or anything! Its just that Ive spoken to her online once or twice, and was going to see her when I get into Patts next week.
        Nice pics of her you took. I guess you  had a good time with her?. Cheers!
        No worries at all, no offence taken

She is a sweet girl and you should definately meet her
        Cheers for that Lance! I arrive in Patts a week on Saturday.have my eye on a couple of cuties (especialy Mint!) so I will defo give her a call when Im there!.
        Only trouble is,,,,,,,the best laid plans and all that!!!!! go slightly astray! when youve been away form Thailand for a year!!!!! and are then suddenly confronted by the beauties over there!!!!!!! So if past experience is anything to go by??? ill probably go with the first girl I meet! lol!!!!
        Getting mega excited now !!!!!
        sammy555

Comment

(sammy555 @ Jan. 22 2009,10:37) Only trouble is,,,,,,,the best laid plans and all that!!!!! go slightly astray! when youve been away form Thailand for a year!!!!!  and are then suddenly confronted by the beauties over there!!!!!!!  So if past experience is anything to go by??? ill probably go with the first girl I meet! lol!!!!
          Getting mega excited now !!!!!
          Sometimes the best plan in Thailand is no plan

Comment

Working...
          X