• Show
Clear All

• Toei from Cascades

The cute Toei from Cascades NEP.She was into my ass somehow
    Attached Files

3 more
    Attached Files

Comment

(Kuranyi @ Jan. 29 2009,12:41) The cute Toei from Cascades NEP.She was into my ass somehow  
      Nowt wrong with that mate  , wouldnt mind getting punished by her myself ,  shes a cutie indeed  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

She's an annoying starfish
        I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Comment

with me she wasnt a starfish.depends on sympathy i guess.

Comment

(roscoe @ Jan. 29 2009,14:26) She's an annoying starfish  
            and a lying pain in the ass too

wait till sev7en sees this
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Yeah, she was telling me she had not had a customer barfine her in 10 days a few weeks ago. I made the mistake only once about a year ago. Never again.

Comment

It seems she is not the only ladyboy with a great body and screwed up head.

Comment

I've always heard poor reviews about her, but seems like you had a good time with her. I didn't think she was all that cute a few years ago, but she's grown on me. I'd give her something to shut her mouth with.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Kuranyi, looks like you had fun with her and thats what it's all about

Comment

(jb8 @ Jan. 30 2009,13:33) Kuranyi, looks like you had fun with her and thats what it's all about...
                      I agree but I must say that this is the very first positive thing I have ever seen read or heard about this person!

In my limited experience of her I'd tend to side with the detractors, but it is clearly evident in the pics that she is having a good time...

You must be a velly hansum devil!

Comment

Kinda scary, but in the cock shot, I can't tell who is the LB haha.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I agree, matey... Those hairy calves told me nothing! It could have been either one!

Comment

The last pic in Post 2 - would that be the first ever of a BM being shagged by a ladyboy, as opposed to the LB being shagged by the BM?

I don't recall seeing that in my time here...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ernesto post pis of that nature previously?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X