X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moi en femme...

I do like to transform myself at times.Though hardly as pretty as all the girls in the forum i am passable (atleast i think so).Its more playing around then a real thing but i love the freedom it give you to hide behind the mask (well something a little more elaborate than just a mask lol).

Anyways posting these because i was wondering if You guys know any girls who would not be terribly opposed to doing the nasty with myself looking like a gurl.The Tgirls friends i have in the Netherlands and elsewhere almost all prefer my as a guy and i know that it is especially rare to find Thai gurls who have lesbian or atleast sexual inclinations towards boys who try to create the illusion of a girls (hence my somewhat desperate tactics of posting these).

Anyways send me a message is there might be a pretty asian gurl in Bangkok or Pattaya who might be openminded enough and wouldnt do it just for the money (because i rather then just stay my boy self,pay her nicely and get some chemistry and passion working nonetheless)

Much obliged and keep up the good work everybody
    (ooh finally bought my camera and be sure to post a lot of other pictures of prettier sexier gurls then myself for your viewing pleasure as soon as possible)
    Attached Files

And some more
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyways posting these because i was wondering if You guys know any girls who would not be terribly opposed to doing the nasty with myself looking like a gurl.The Tgirls friends i have in the Netherlands and elsewhere almost all prefer my as a guy and i know that it is especially rare to find Thai gurls who have lesbian or atleast sexual inclinations towards boys who try to create the illusion of a girls
      Plenty of Thai girls who would satisfy your fantasy. However you will have to pay them juts like us I'm afraid. it may be your fantasy but its not there's but for some baht it can be their fantasy and your reality.

Have you been to Thailand yet? You know you can get a nice set of tits for around $1500 US. dollar. They do great work here too.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the replay Boarhog,

As for the paying,i kind of figured that and i actually like to pay them since i rather not get personally involved.Being friends is fine but i do not want the whole "i want to be your girlfriend and i will love you forever" drama.

The problem i have is the following,i like them to be atleast somewhat into it.I know from experiance that most tgirls rarely are and would rather have sex with me as a boy.They just try harder then.Usually when i am transformed and there is no attraction at all it give way to there effort (even when paid) and they get to robotic for my taste.Hence my question and quest for some specific potiential names.

As for being to Thailand,i been there once,when i was still very young.And the tits are indeed nicely priced but i am not looking for those.I am a normal,rather atletic boy most of the days of the year.I just do the femme part a couple of times a year for fun,kinda like going to a masked ball.So though i try to act as femme as possible it is all an act and i would never get permanent transformations.Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Jun. 23 2009,11:35) i rather not get personally involved.Being friends is fine but i do not want the whole "i want to be your girlfriend and i will love you forever" drama...
          Damn! Erm, ignore those PMs I sent!

Welcome on board and have fun posting here...

Comment

Thanks for the pics and good luck. Just one teeny weeny thing... can you bin the green type face? It's burning my eyes!

Comment

hi bali b boy excellent photos do you live in england?? if so i'd like to meet up with you and discuss catsuits and anythink latex!!! i think bristol is a good half way house??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X