X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie femboy from Malaysia

Hi dear all, i'm femboy from Malaysia, nice to know u all....
    anyways, my email add : [email protected]
    Attached Files
    hihi,,cute ladyboy on hormones currently from Johor Bahru Malaysia looking for friends and relationship..

more... ^^
    Attached Files
    hihi,,cute ladyboy on hormones currently from Johor Bahru Malaysia looking for friends and relationship..

Comment

^^
      Attached Files

Comment

^^
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Anne, welcome or selamat datang. You look very sweet and young too! Nice to see you're not far from Singapore. Hmmm...
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome back. I thought you had forgotten us...

Comment

^^

thanks all,how can i forget u all.....

muaks muaks

Comment

Hi there, great to finally meet a classy and hot "lady" in Malaysia. If you are game to meet up gimme a call...Mike 0146239173...cheers

Comment

Welcome back Anne you are awesome cuteness

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

Very, very cute Anne! Love the bikini shots.

But, don't be so shy, post some more pics.  We love to see your package & femboy titties! mmmmmmmm

Comment

hehe,,

no nude pics yet..coz nobody to shoot photo for me,,it is kinda difficult to take my own picture using my iphone...

anyways,, thanks for all ur compliment, guys...

muaks muaks ^^

Comment

Ahhh well if that's your only problem, I'll definitely be sending you an email. I've always wanted to go to Malaysia anyway. I'd be more than happy to take a few nude pics of you and hopefully get to know each other much better.

Comment

(eslmiker @ Aug. 12 2009,15:38) Ahhh well if that's your only problem, I'll definitely be sending you an email. I've always wanted to go to Malaysia anyway.  I'd be more than happy to take a few nude pics of you and hopefully get to know each other much better.      
                          really??but where do u come from actually??how old are u??but i'm juz a femboy, no operation, no breast, i'm afraid u dun like me when we meet in real...

Comment

if you are ever in kl let me know maybe we can meet up and take ur pics . ...

Comment

(fred21 @ Aug. 14 2009,10:56) if you are ever in kl let me know maybe we can meet up and take ur pics . ...
                              ^^

ok, are u photographer anyways??i wan professional de,lol...

muaks muaks

Comment

Working...
                              X