Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I have gathered from the Forum that Mr Sev7en is from Sweden and plays tennis and goes round Sunnee Plaza.

I€™ve gathered from the Press generally that Bjorn Borg plays tennis and like his fusion food at Nobu whilst he fathers a baby by fusing in a broom closets.

Whilst I may only have a few years colloquial English, I am a quick leaner and if tennis is about serving hard, volleying hard, keeping the balls with the lines, etc €“ and cocks help hens lay eggs €“ if you need pictures of cock, and can€™t keep within the lines of decency, try this volley!

Comment

• For Se7ven

I forgot to attach the photos for you
      Attached Files

Comment

• I cannot throw any light on the source of the posts €“ I know I am writing from Davao.

Delays in answering questions were partly due to the time difference between The Philippines and Europe, the USA, etc. Plus we get a lot of power failures here in Davao, and I have been checking things with my friend who is on vacation in Florida; furthermore, in the last 36 hours I found the Forum very slow to access both downloading and uploading.

May I say to the doubters, who have written in regard to my English skills, that if one is taking business and colloquial English on a long and intensive course, one does learn to speak and write correctly and the tutors still make one read Shakespeare€™s plays and recite the text aloud.

I will however take the advice given through PM€™s and a couple of posters; I did think that Mr Dommy6€™s Post #104 was very much €œon the button€.
        But you do have to remember that I did meet my sponsor€™s father through an Internet Dating Site and I did really care very, very, deeply for him €“ and still think of my time with him as being the best time of my life so far.

Having said that, I shall stop posting but I will not resign from the Forum.

My thread can remain (unless the Forum Management wishes to remove it) and I will respond by email to guys who have already written PMs and who may write in the future.

If I meet a guy and we have a relationship and if he wants me to post anything, then, with his permission, I will post.

For those of you who believe me to be a fraud and a scammer and those of you who want nude photos, together with my girl-friend/sponsor, we have come up with a way to prove you right and to satisfy you.

So here is the deal:

If someone would like to pay for those things which I understand you refer to as €œbolt-ons€, but which I refer to as €œBreast Augmentation Surgery€, then I will be happy to accept that gift and, in return, at your choice, I will send you photos of the finished work taken from all sides and angles, then, if you wish to announce your generosity to the world, I am happy for you to post the photos on this thread and you can take credit for allowing me to €œbust out!€.

That€™s it €“ I am signing off €“ it has been an interesting few days, but I have had some nice PMs and some of the posts have been enlightening.

Thank you for your time and for the kind remarks that some of you made about my physical appearance.

I like to think that if anyone would take the time to really get to know me, they would find my personality and my attitude to people and to life (the €œinner me€) exceeds my external physical appearance.

Finally, the two pictures below might give a little satisfaction to some of you who thought that this was some kind of sport.
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Ruffa @ Aug. 19 2009,20:44) OK I have gathered from the Forum that Mr Sev7en is from Sweden and plays tennis and goes round Sunnee Plaza.

I€™ve gathered from the Press generally that Bjorn Borg plays tennis and like his fusion food at Nobu whilst he fathers a baby by fusing in a broom closets.

Whilst I may only have a few years colloquial English, I am a quick leaner and if tennis is about  serving hard, volleying hard, keeping the balls with the lines, etc €“ and  cocks help hens lay eggs €“ if you need pictures of cock, and can€™t keep within the lines of decency, try this volley!
          Good comeback...        

A sense of humour is always appreciated...        

BTW, it is the other BB, Boris Becker who fathers children in broom cupboards, but nevermind, we know what you mean...        
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Ruffa @ Aug. 19 2009,20:44) OK I have gathered from the Forum that Mr Sev7en is from Sweden and plays tennis and goes round Sunnee Plaza.
            Yes, true. It´s so nice to have "trusted" fellow boardmembers who wouldn´t think twice about giving out information about other BM´s. Thanks guys, your brownie points has been added to your account. You know who you are, and so do i.

In my case it doesn´t matter though. I´m not  married or worried what others might think.  Sorry.

I wish you success in finding what you look for here. There´s an ass for every seat.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Whilst I may only have a few years colloquial English, I am a quick leaner and if tennis is about  serving hard, volleying hard, keeping the balls with the lines, etc €“ and  cocks help hens lay eggs €“ if you need pictures of cock, and can€™t keep within the lines of decency, try this volley!
              Pi girls rock!
              Mister Arse

Comment

• love the response Ruffa...
                guys she is a real person and a very nice one. i still remeber her first pictures i saw of her and she has grown into a beautifull women.
                believe her or not you bitter old men.
                head up girl i dont think this is the place for you here.

Comment

• I love a happy ending
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• This place will be less bright with you gone. But it's not your duty do put up with the prejudice and objectification here.

One hell of a volley btw. The cocks' impressive too!

Comment

I love you!
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Aug. 19 2009,07:29)  Can I be frank?
                        Only if you promise to pay Batman back his money.
                        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• (ciobha @ Aug. 20 2009,02:38)
                          (EyeMahk @ Aug. 19 2009,07:29)  Can I be frank?
                          Only if you promise to pay Batman back his money.
                          Now that´s funny, ciobha
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Just to add my 2 pesos to this "Hollywood ending" we are having... Ruffa seemed to clarify what the whole "never been to Switzerland..." issue was about when she answered to the contrary earlier & frankly I believe her now. Her story seems to be consistent all along.

I think she would be an interesting & rewarding friend, or partner, to someone who shared her vision of her future, certainly she is feisty, cute & smart. Not a bad combo.....

I have the feeling she is already knee deep in pm's from bm's that are ready to fly to Davao soon.....

Comment

• you are right-just thinking someone seeing her now is having a bit of fun!!!! you lucky lucky BASTARD!!!!

Comment

• love it

Comment

Working...
                                X