Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usually get in around Aug 26th from Hong Kong business trips so for some well deserved R&R so i may be around beginning September.

Anyone around at Easter i will be in then as well for a week.

also
    Are those Honeys from Phuket Azza on previous page, just wondering.

Comment

• TC... Post 671 girls are from Phuket (C & D and Tootsies), post 672 - BKK (Temptations & Guess)

My tentative plan is BKK from AUGUST 31 for 3 nights and then flying to Angeles in Philipines on September 2, so here is your chance to join me and explore AC with a wingman :-)

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• azza, this is your 10 year instructional post. I can only hope.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 14 2013,15:52) azza, this is your 10 year instructional post. I can only hope.
          Lol Texas. Im sure you and every active bm has had their share of amazing times and met many lovely ladies.

I'm just happy I've enjoyed the past 10 years or so as Thailand has changed so much over this time.
          Whilst i still love the place its certainly not what is was even 5 years ago let alone 10.

I can say Phuket has lost its charm and i cant see myself returning there in any hurry.
          The Thais are far less friendly and fun ... I cant blame them... They have been smashed by European travelers for so long that inevitably they grow resentful.

I do think it will be a case of better the devil you know as the influx of Russian, Indian & Chinese tourists certainly is not greeted warmly from conversations ive had... Cheap, loud & ill mannered are thoughts passed on by Thai acquaintances.

Only last month i was reminiscing with Rossco about soi 6.
          You couldn't even walk down soi 6 without getting molested once upon a time... Now the ladies hardly can be bothered raising their voice to grab your attention... Their phones and bowls of soup seem more attractive.... Times they are a changing  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Your right on it there Azza.. Pattaya is crap and hopeless now, i wont be back in any hurry or to Phuket either.. its fucked up from what i hear. may as well stay in BKK for a week . There were a few nice GGs in Pattaya but LBs hardly anything to sing about . Times they are changing for sure

Pattayas best days are behind it now. Thats my opinion , but of course we are all not looking for the same thing. Just as well then..(most of the LB bars were dead and empty of customers )

I may join you in September to the PI though.. ill let you know in advance as one of my buddies from UK may tag along

Comment

• Agree TC.

BKK has the talent both in terms of gg but especially lb,s.
              When i'm in Pattaya i keep saying to myself, mais long mais leaw - never try never know. Invariably it turns out good, but there is a lack of stand out talent just now.

I went to whats up and even there the talent was lacking, just as you said - very surprising for them. Hadn't stopped them upping the prices 10% since October either.

We can only hope the glory days will return but i sadly doubt it...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I enjoy reading about your exploits in the Philippines. I keep wondering maybe a trip there instead of LOS. How can an old monger decide ?
                TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 15 2013,12:43) I enjoy reading about your exploits in the Philippines. I keep wondering maybe a trip there instead of LOS. How can an old monger decide ?  
                  Book your next ticket as open jaw (bangkok and manila) then do both... Problem solved

Use tiger or cebu to get between the two countries

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• My last trip to BKK/Pattaya, I took a side trip to Angeles via Tiger for $200 round. Angeles is always fun. I'll do it again in a few months. Hawk
                    Attached Files

Comment

• More of Angeles....Hawk
                      Attached Files

Comment

• One more! Hawk
                        Attached Files

Comment

• That should inspire you a little Texas.

Those beds bring back bad memories though

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Jan. 16 2013,06:00) That should inspire you a little Texas.

Those beds bring back bad memories though  

That's for sure!

Swagman Hotel?
                            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Pacific Breeze Hotel (Annex)...Hawk

Comment

• (Hawkeye @ Jan. 16 2013,08:01) Pacific Breeze Hotel (Annex)...Hawk
                                I prefer the main building for a few $$ more.

Be interesting to see the central park hotel once its rebuild. Supposed to be 11 floors... Means lifts in a city where power outages are common...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X