Comment

• Great shots, brother!

Who won?

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jan. 03 2011,12:24) Great shots, brother!  

Who won?
              Ceya & Ae second i think... was all in thai so a confusing night

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Cheers. I know, I was there last year... couldn't figger out what the hell was going on...

Any shots of the visiting cabaret?

Comment

• Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• azza33, glad to see you've had another great trip to LOS! Thanks for sharing and quite a way to top it off with the contest at C&D's!

The ladies look great! Easy to see why Ae was the focus of your attention last night!

Have a good flight home.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jan. 03 2011,12:32) Cheers.  I know, I was there last year... couldn't figger out what the hell was going on...

Any shots of the visiting cabaret?
                      Sorry... wasnt the easiest night to take pics so i took a rest during the show... couple of stunners in the show tho

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• ..excellent pics azza, you were there at the right time to take photos we normally wouldn't get to see unless Jimbo took them.. no Ming or Faa pics, I haven't seen any photos taken of them yet for that contest?

...by the way what model camera are you using now, I noticed the background lighting is very good for those inside pics; if you were using a flash it's producing excellent results with that camera.
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Its not the camera, its azza's eye and his lens.. $1200+ Canon L Lens.

The lens is super sharp and creates a very nice bokeh to go along with it, and oh the girls were looking good too.  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Using a Canon 550D with 24-105 L series lens and 430ex flash. (although some pics are without flash and they are obvious)
                            Some of the pics from a canon 950is as well...

The dlsr equipment gets heavy after a while and i like to use the smaller cam.

The background lighting is the easiest way to pick when i'm using the small point and shoot.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• What needs to be done is take a few of the ladies out of the bar on a boat trip to clear water and nice beach and do a photoshoot.
                              The bar background is so unappealing... If anyone wants to sponsor me, i take the pics

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (anicon @ Jan. 04 2011,02:01) ..excellent pics azza, you were there at the right time to take photos we normally wouldn't get to see unless Jimbo took them.. no Ming or Faa pics, I haven't seen any photos taken of them yet for that contest?
                                Ming was looking good... I'll see what other i have floating about

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X