• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you enjoyed
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Magnificent Pro quality pics Azza Your friends look very happy to see you.

Comment

• High professional quality, the pics as well as the girls ! Thanks !

Comment

• She is one passable doll and i must admit that i should have pegged her as well while i was in town. No rough edges either ... very sweet.
          Indeed probably a keeper if ever there was one

Hopefully catch up again later in the year Azza...

Comment

• Azza,

You the man! Had to cancel my Angeles trip this month, but I'll be in Bangkok and Pattaya in June....I'll follow your lead on a few from KC3...never been there but looking at that talent....I have to go....Hawk

Comment

• (Torurot @ May 14 2012,20:48) Magnificent Pro quality pics Azza     Your friends look very happy to see you.  
              thanks

they like the not me

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Tomcat @ May 14 2012,22:23) She is one passable doll and i must admit that i should have pegged her as well while i was in town. No rough edges either ... very sweet.
                Indeed probably a keeper if ever there was one

Hopefully catch up again later in the year Azza...
                You can't be too greedy - you had your hands full at the time

I'll be around end of Oct for a bit & over xmas and new years too... hope to see you then TC

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Hawkeye @ May 14 2012,22:39) Azza,

You the man!  Had to cancel my Angeles trip this month, but I'll be in Bangkok and Pattaya in June....I'll follow your lead on a few from KC3...never been there but looking at that talent....I have to go....Hawk
                  Thanks Hawkeye!!

Shame you had to cancel AC - i really do enjoy just chilling there these days  

Good news i read somewhere is KC3 is moving to larger location in Patpong... should really improve the experience  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I think it moves this Friday to the new location on Patpong2.. thats what i hear

Comment

• TC, thanks for the update! Should be much improved in the old King's Garden Lounge.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Azza, stupid question. After a few and the fact that the ladies are sexy as hell , how do keep the mental focus to take a picture?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jun. 23 2012,13:12) Azza, stupid question. After a few    and the fact that the ladies are sexy as hell   , how do keep the mental focus to take a picture?
                          Generally Tex I don't consume a lot of alcohol on holidays. Often I just order water or alternate between water/spirits.

As for pictures... I enjoy photography so not too much stress taking pictures.

Can assure you there are plenty of times the camera never makes it out of the bag as well

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I could be stone cold sober, and once the lady got in the room and is naked. The genes in my brain for the camera, go to my and all is lost.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jun. 24 2012,11:47) I could be stone cold sober, and once the lady got in the room and is naked. The genes in my brain for the camera, go to my    and all is lost.
                              555+ You're not alone Tex.. don't worry and just enjoy your holidays how you want.

I've been to los 25+ times so perhaps i have more control now... but i can assure you it wasn't always the case

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• from Songkran 2012 in Pattaya
                                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X