Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Globalizations!
    No longer need to go to BKK
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Oct. 13 2009,01:22) When Bangkok's hard,
      And looks are went,
      It's off to 'Stam
      To pay the rent!
      If even there,
      You can't bring home the bacon,
      Never mind,
      There's always Copenhagen.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 13 2009,01:59) Ah! Lekker!

Danke vell
        Geweldig, bijna goed    
        Dutch.

Comment

Thanks you all for your commend, I am from the city of the Hague, Dieter If you go to Amsterdam you can find some coffee shop around the Leidseplein, and if you want to meet a ladyboy/Shemale you can go to www.kinly.nl or go to www.hookers.nl and scroll to direct navigation menu click on (Nederland: trans station). there you can read what others think about the ladyboy and find where they are hanging out. And you can find the Thai ladyboy café at the Oudezijds Achterburgwal 160 or go to www.butterfly-thaicafe.nl.

Comment

Whenever I've been in The Butterfly Cafe, the owner, Sarah, has been away.

I've only ever been successful once (over many visits) of meeting someone in The Butterfly Cafe - My poor timing , I guess.

I have been successful at Mae Kwang's River Bar Thai Bar, which is across the river and a block or two down. (You can get directions from someone in The Butterfly Bar).

Within this Forum there is a pretty comprehensive list of Sources in Amsterdam at:

OUTSIDE Thailand Travel Information » Amsterdam... UPDATED Nov 08

Bottom of the Pinned Section on the first page.

Direct Link to Travel Info on Amsterdam TS Scene

[And I have inserted a link in the Thailand Travel Information » Amsterdam Section over to the beginning of this Post]

Comment

..damn those puppies jump out at you, didn't think this thread would amount to much because no one has posted (in my view) any real euro TS activity or photos to make their post worth looking at.. but this one has some decent photos considering it's outside in a crowd & not in some darkened club or hotel room.. thanks for posting your pics DB & are all the asian looking women here TS or are some GGs'..

..nice set of puppies for an asian TS..  
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

WOW! What a great set ob Bolt-Ons, those nipples are like bite size Tootsie-Rolls...

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

For the record, all the photos posted are from the Butterfly Cafe website, and were not taken by the poster Dutch Butterfly. I know the photographer, and I believe he does check out this forum periodically. He is a professional photographer and would probably not appreciate his photos being posted here without his knowledge or without being given credit.

That said, Butterfly Cafe is a fun place to hang out at.....always something nice to check out....and Queensday is quite a party there. (Some of my pictures from New Year's Eve are on their website too.)

Comment

Yes the Deno is totally correct. The photos are in fact from 2007. That aside it is a lovely bar. I fell into it last May during a horrendous downpour on the way to the Red Light Bar and what a refreshing haven. What would have been a quick rinse. Ended up with hailing two of my chums in there, a meal and cocktails sampled off the left nipple of the lovely owner Sara. Thats right the lady with the generous combos above. Will definately be going back next year in May. Are there any extras to be had from the beautiful staff after work one wonders.

Comment

The photos through Post #16 are from 2009.....the photos after that are from 2007....

Comment

butterfly
                        Attached Files

Comment

nice pics thanks

Comment

Wonderful photos...Thanks

Comment

Some great photos there - thanks very much for posting.

Can't believe I lived in Brussels for a year and never went up there for some LB action.

Comment

Originally posted by dutch butterfly View Post
                                Butterfly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79682[/ATTACH]
                                This girl is still around Amsterdam but I believe she is actually a girl.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X