Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

I'm also a Moo' lover and confirm she's the best topper. During my last holidays on july, one night i took her long time : the best 3000 bath I ever spent, she fucked me 3 times + 1 on the late morning and also a very good person with the right attitude.

Comment

Some great snaps there, Lblvr.

Shame about the lip worm.

On the bright side, in my experience, it's not so noticeable when she approaches from behind!
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I love that he's even hard in the shower.

That one's a phenomenon. A bonafide sex machine.

And I would think a first-ballot shoo-in for the Performance Hall of Fame.

Comment

(farangbah @ Oct. 15 2009,20:09) I love that he's even hard in the shower.  
            You could hang your hat on it , it never goes down
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

a few more good words:
              absolutely the best and sweetest I ever had
              she fucked me twice before midnight,twice after early morning dinner and twice before leaving at noon.
              I screamed "oh my god" so often,if the pope had heard me,he would have pronounced me a saint

Attached Files
              no more life without ladyboys

Comment

more of moo
                Attached Files

Comment

That last pics is great!! Thanks
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

My favorite pool partner evaahh!

She is also a very strange  and natural combination of slinking feline grace and MMA bone crusher.

All the stach complaints are somewhat amusing when you consider the extreme efforts of grooming some LBs go to only to achieve a fraction of that which Moo achieves without any apparent effort.

Like I said in another thread, not really my style sexually, somehow reminded  me of the prison sex I've never had.

Top quality human being and a lovely friend. If she is your type of twirl, then she is definitely the girl for you.

Really nice clean photos. Kudos on the inventive posing.
                    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

..i agree on the photos, very good quality, what model of camera are u using for these shots LBlavr & any special setting or just point & shoot?
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

d3oo ,nikkor 14-24 mm,sb-900 towards ceiling.
                        i would have loved to take more pics,but she really keeps one busy

Comment

Working...
                        X