X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction about Lilly (Blue Bar)

Ok so I am a jaded guy but I am predicting that this girl is going to be RED HOT this coming year in Pattaya. Just a gut feeling after seeing her in Blue Room and then So what Bar - she is totally stunning IMHO. whatever they say, its her eyes that get you.

She has nothing to offer in terms of anything except her smile (and eyes). I was chatting to Ex (yes that one) and a Good photographer friend of mine (maybe snapper) and both agreed this is one to watch. For all I know she will blow it big time but for my money this is the hottest girl to hit Pattaya in the last year or so.

By the way her name is Lilly - she speaks hardly any English and is way too good at pool for her age. Works at Blue Room and seems to be genuine and very nice (even if she beats your arse at pool every time).

Photo credit to Cockeyed for this one.
    Attached Files

I am pretty sure this is the same girl, met her in Walking Street earlier this year but didn't get a chance to play pool  

Nice attitude and worth a return visit.

Comment

Think Rossco has dabs on this one, if im right she has coloured her hair, but she wouldnt leave him alone the night we popped in. the lucky bugger.

very much a star in the making with great qualitys.

stevie

Comment

pic attached (I hope)  
        Attached Files

Comment

she is the girl in my avatar

great girl and fantastic in da loom!!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

So, it wasn't her eyes that got you?

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 18 2009,06:23) she is the girl in my avatar

great girl and fantastic in da loom!!  
              Thanks BM!
              You have just answered the remaining questions I had about her
              Email:
              Info:
              [email protected]

Comment

Wow, she's gorgeous. A true living doll. I'd make a trip to Pattaya just for that.

(Was she worth the 1,500 baht you paid her?)  
                Attached Files
                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

She is not modest about her looks.  She said to me "you not go with me coz I am beautiful, you like monkey girl" lol.

Another evening I was sitting with Oh when Lilly got talking to us.  She said she is beautiful, and Oh responded, "yes you are beautiful, but I am sexy"  and if fairness I had to agree, as Oh was wearing a latex posing pouch at the time

Comment

(bumblebee @ Oct. 18 2009,12:48) "you not go with me coz I am beautiful, you like monkey girl"
                    Don't you just love a modest girl?      

It is almost enough to make you barfine the plainest girl in the bar & hand her 5000 baht in front of Lily just to give her a message.

What am I saying? At 1500 a ST, that would buy her 3 times & still have enough for drinks...      
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 17 2009,22:30)        I was chatting to Ex (yes that one) and a Good photographer friend of mine (maybe snapper) and both agreed this is one to watch.      For all I know she will blow it big time but for my money this is the hottest girl to hit Pattaya in the last year or so.  

Whats the odds, Pentire?
                      Forget Lilly, she's a longshot.

But, reading between the mardhi lines I would suggest that Ex is his odds on favourite in Pattaya

Comment

(pentire @ Oct. 18 2009,09:26) Whats the odds, Pentire?
                        Forget Lilly, she's a longshot.

But, reading between the mardhi lines  I would suggest that Ex is his odds on favourite in Pattaya [/quote]
                        ....hmmm, a longshot......but a sweet and HORNY one......
                        xxx

Comment

Attached Files
                          xxx

Comment

you didn't?....        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 20 2009,06:14)       you didn't?....        
                              ....that what i give her, that's her everworth.....and btw, with me she was a horny, lovely and sweet one....., nothing bad to report...

only a little too much hormons....but if you find the right point...she cum's a lot...
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X