X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked & beautiful

I present my tribute to a few of the more stunning girls of Pattaya... * * * *

We all like what we like...... * * here are a few I like... * * * * * *

Ever since I saw the stunning Fah at the volleyball, I hoped to meet her. Let's just say that she was beyond all expectations... * * *

At 6 foot in height, she is a supermodel in my book...

She has such an athletic body, hard & supple, plus she is a lovely person with it. Her attitude & performance makes her special.
    13098.jpg

post-7-2-13554-073__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-13098-066__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-13098-055__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-13554-048__Large_.JPG

13554.jpg
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Fah has been in Pattaya a few years now but had none of the superstar traits that can spoil our time with them. I guess there is nothing like a little economic downturn to refocus their minds back onto customer service.

A recent arrival who has taken Pattaya by storm is the utterly gorgeous Palm. Ezy offers so much talent yet I was completely unprepared for just how beautiful she is.

Another supermodel for your approval...

There is nothing not to like with young Palm. She has heaps of personality, speaks good English, gets a joke & is great fun to be around.

Guard your heart carefully with her. Now she has the bolt-ons, the sky is the limit as fas as her chosen profession. I expect her to go all the way to the top in the ladyboy world. Nicely hung too... * *

14175.jpg14819.jpg

post-7-2-14819-009__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-14175-015__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-14175-016__Large_.JPGpost-7-2-14819-033__Large_.JPG
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

good start Paccie - keep em coming
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

She got A damn hot body, so lickable suckable fuckable In Many, Many Ways,

Comment

Absolutely fantastic photos Pacman....... makes me want to howl at the moon. Hope there's more, and that room looks familiar
          http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

great stuff paccers..

see u brought your own wine and poll dancing kit

Comment

Palm is absolutely stunning

Comment

All I can say is WOW!!!!!    

A fabulous start - I am glad that you have opened your wallet, and I am impressed.

The gold market may have caused you problems back home but you are certainly finding diamonds in Pattaya.

But where are you staying?

The room looks weird.

But it is reassuring to see you brought your teddy-bear with you for company just in case you had a lonely night.

Comment

Pacman If I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you.
                  However, I never had you down as a Penthouse Hotel Pervert, but of course you are now on good terms with the proprietor having heavily promoted his adjoing Obsessions establishment last season

Presumably it's free digs.....have they sorted out the millions of large crawling insects who also reside there ?

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 06 2009,21:52)
                    Pacman    If I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you.
                    However, I never had you down as a Penthouse Hotel Pervert, but of course you are now on good terms with the proprietor having heavily promoted his adjoing Obsessions establishment last season  

Presumably it's free digs.....have they sorted out the millions of large crawling insects who also reside there ?
                    pentire,
                    Just to clear out your doubts and also so that your claims don't prove negative towards our establishments, Pattaya Obsessions and Penthouse Hotel. Pacman is not staying at the Penthouse Hotel for free, ... in other words he is not getting any, quote, "free digs" like you suggested. He has been a very good guest/customer in both Pattaya Obsessions and Penthouse Hotel throughout the past and always pays in full and even the staff members enjoy his presence due to his kind nature. Sorry but we have to clarify this in open so as to respect pacman as well because he is paying for the services completely.
                    Secondly, where did you hear the ages old bad vibes and negative publicity provided by our competitors regarding, quote, "millions of large crawling insects"?
                    Do you have any such personal experience at the Penthouse? If yes, would you mind sharing the details with us in this thread and then can you also kindly provide your period of stay and full name via private messaging us so that we can check our records?
                    Hope you can provide these details so that it would further help us check the issue at our end and rectify the problem if indeed there was one to begin with.
                    However, we appreciate your input, thank you very much and we would like to redirect you to this thread where a similar negative statement was posted and we have replied to it.
                    The URL to the thread is, https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....0;st=20
                    You may read through it and look at the pictures posted on that thread which shows just a glimpse of what the Penthouse Hotel really is. Maintained to the highest standards and extremely beautiful Rooms/Suites with Jacuzzis/Whirlpools, Large Flat Screen TVs and much much more.
                    Please have a drink on us and visit us at the bar, Pattaya Obsessions and we'll be more than happy to take you on a tour of the Penthouse Hotel as well.

- Pattaya Obsessions
                    on behalf of Penthouse Hotel, Pattaya
                    Pattaya Obsessions
                    Email: [email protected]

Comment

pacman,
                      Congratulations! Great pictures, good for Pattaya and good for the Ladyboy movement - let's have more if you have the energy!"
                      Pattaya Obsessions
                      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Thank you for that reply pattayaobsessions.
                        I do speak from experience albeit six years ago and back then I put my complaint in writing to the management via email. Initially I did not even receive a reply but following a second electronic letter I dit get a short response although it hardly constituted an apology.
                        On the face of it and while checking in, apart from the un necessary clutter of items for sale my allocated room appeared nice enough however, upon using the toilet/shower in the early hours of the morning when I switched on a light the floor was covered in dozens of large cockroches which immediately scattered to various safe havens away from the sole of my shoe. Now wide awake and while back in bed, my ears were allerted to various *scurrying noises within the cavity of the walls which I recognised to be rodents, most probably rats...
                        In the morning I made a complaint to the front desk while making sure that no other guests were within hearing distance, although I could tell from her body language that the receptionist was not interested and instead of making a complete vocal drama I hunted down housekeeping, took them to my room where the very helpfull girl emptied a can of insectcide in the shower/toilet area.
                        That afternoon I was laying on the bed watching TV and rather than raise the volume to drown out the noisy air conditioning, the AC was turned off and I proceeded to turn on the ceiling fan, BIG MISTAKE, because as the motor started to speed up it dispensed *dust from it's blades all over the place....the fan was caked in the stuff.
                        That decided it, my stay at the Penthouse was short lived and I've never been back.
                        Anyway PO, I don't know why you are surprised to read my comments because there are plenty of similar tales concerning your establishment all over the various Pattaya message boards *

I do hope things have improved I honestly do and just so that you don't think that I am some sort of keyboard warrior out to harm your establishment, next month my travels take me back to Pattaya and I'll drop by and introduce myself to see firsthand if things have improved to a standard expected.

It would be nice to be in a position to change my opinion and put to a rest the ghost of that awful experience.

Comment

Great photographic work pacci, some of the best shots on this forum for ages.................well done that man !
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Superb pics Paccers!

Hopefully more snapping has been conducted and we see the results soon..........!

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 06 2009,19:29) Fah has been in Pattaya a few years now but had none of the superstar traits that can spoil our time with them. I guess there is nothing like a little economic downturn to refocus their minds back onto customer service.

A recent arrival who has taken Pattaya by storm is the utterly gorgeous Palm. Ezy offers so much talent yet I was completely unprepared for just how beautiful she is.

Another supermodel for your approval...
                              palm is hot
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X