Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo is on reverse side, one of the photos has been mirror imaged, probably the top one.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

BOUN NATALE!!!

JOYEUX NOEL!!!

CHEERSSSSS
      http://www.summerkimura.com

Comment

• Merry Christmas and welcome back. It's been quiet here without you!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 25 2009,00:18) Merry Christmas and welcome back. It's been quiet here without you!  
          grazie mio amigo ha un buono giorno!

buon natale!
          http://www.summerkimura.com

Comment

• Hi Summer

I have been to Phil many times now and have tired several lady boys there spending several days at a time with them. Its was surprised when they told me that they have to pay PinoyPineyPintoPinkoPintoPinkyPinPinonPinePinyinPi nklyIntoPinionPinkosPinonsPintos men to have sex with them.

Usually I chat with them on Jasmine get to know them (try them on cam etc) then go over and meet them. One advantage of Phil is obvious the much wider use of englishEnglish language.

Now, I have a PinahPi nahPin ahPintaPimaPinchPinPinePinealPinheadPinholePintasP inochlePinsPinballPinwale girlfriend as lady boys are sort a fantasy or a kink for me and I am mostly over this as I have seen pre-hormone, pre-surgery photos and also without makeup, so the illusion is over for me. I guess my sensors have been satisfied.

I have also found that I don't really need to pay for a girlfriend experience anymore, I found its much more rewarding just having a girlfriend or two and just paying their cost when I'm with them. This way you find out if they actually like you.

Anyway I wanted to know what your education is as I know many PinoysPinkosPintosPinonsPinesPineyPintoPinkoesPini onsPinkoPintoPinkeyesPinksPinkyPinPings including my girlfriend as very educated. Maybe you mentioned it earlier but I might have missed it.

Also when is it in Manila or Bangkok where you able to charge higher prices??

Comment

• sorry about the
              'PinoyPineyPintoPinkoPintoPinkyPinPinonPinePinyinP inklyIntoPinionPinkosPinonsPintos'

not sure what happened there.

Comment

• happy new year.... summer

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

Working...
                X