X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Ladyboy' from Marrakesh, Morocco

Here are some picture€™s from a beautiful ladyboy/shemale from Marrakesh Morocco, picture€™s are send to me by a friend.

lfrom Marrakesh Morocco

Comment

ladyboy from Marrakesh Morocco

Comment

ladyboy from Marrakesh Morocco

Comment

These look like professional pics. Are they?
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Looks Brazilian to me
            Mister Arse

Comment

yep, people aren't so dark in Morocco

Comment

(manarak @ Dec. 06 2009,16:08) yep, people aren't so dark in Morocco
                I can vouch for this, having shagged a lady from Morocco (as in lady lady)...
                I met her on a long, drunk walk home (common story with me and hookers funnily enough.) Really fat, hairy lady, but she offered anal sex for a very low price (and delivered.)

I then found out she wasn't usually a streetwalker (just wanted a few bucks) and got many free shags from her in the future. Her bush was... man you could get lost in there! But she wasn't that bad looking (I have nothing wrong with a bit of extra weight), and gave me NSA sex... enough said.

Maybe some Moroccans are really dark (I'm no authority)... but this one and her friends weren't.

Comment

Stewart is right.

She is from Brazil and is based in Spain.

She goes by the names of Shanaira Beionce or Valeria Beyonce.

More of her here

http://www.chantily.com.br/espanha/b...irabeionce.htm

and here

http://www.distintas.net/chicas/valeriabeyonce

Attached is a photo of a real Moroccan transsexual living in Marrakech with whom I spent some exquisite moments in June this year
                  Attached Files

Comment

I was in Marrakech a couple of years ago, its one of those places where word of mouth is key and a week is a long time on politics/sex...be careful out there...take her with you (if you can get past immigration) or leave well alone...or try Rue de Yugoslavie...that restaurant on the right hand side has female hookers...
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

(dutch butterfly @ Dec. 06 2009,06:59) ladyboy from Marrakesh Morocco
                      w emmm seen this girl in many shemale big ass videos, shes brazillian mate
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(dutch butterfly @ Dec. 06 2009,09:54) Here are some picture€™s from a beautiful ladyboy/shemale from Marrakesh Morocco, picture€™s are send to me by a friend.
                        "Beautiful"?

That's very loose use of the word. She looks like a gorilla with a bad hang-over. Like the guys stated above, she's Brazilian and an ugly one at that. I might stick to Thailand if that's what's on offer.
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

LOL..... i'm with you there tomscam..... Yikes frightening !!!!

Comment

I dont give a stuff where she is from she is too blokey for me

Comment

Bloke in a dress, would fit in well at Tranny heaven Dublin................not for Me thanx
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X