X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Monger Down the Crocodile

Finished proper work (photographic project) so wandered over to Bangla and shot a few more for fun.

All are either Nut, Banana or this Postie who's name I have forgotten but nevertheless will never outlive the image of her fresh axe wound being continually flashed in my face.
    Attached Files
    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Postie modern?  
    Attached Files

Comment

Three Nuts!
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice KN...shame about the silicone though , i like em flat me i do.
        Still , she is very pretty and i could take exception in this case

excellent , keep up the good work Sir

Comment

Loooooooooooooove that last shot, mate!

It's awesome how you were able to recreate my vision when I look at her. . .

Comment

Thanks Gents!  

Didn't do much 'naughty' shooting this trip as I was so busy with Christmas (families, villas, Kamala), Captain Jukkapong of the Royal Thai Police (the saga of my stolen AND re-found Blackberry) ...as well as my oath to swim 2 hours a day of open ocean freestyle in the Andaman Sea.

Throw in a birthday party, New Years, some vampires and copious amounts of Singha and Mekong, press mix and the best laid plans a left flapping like a shredded flag in the ebb of an Andaman typhoon.

1. Banana no banana and original postie
            2. Banana C.U.
            3. Banana, who is actually more beautiful in person than she photographs. I have heard this many times about many girls, but in this case it was more than born out.
            Attached Files

Comment

And of course the obligatory tourist shot.
              Attached Files

Comment

Some fantastic pictures of some pretty girls thanks KingofNANA...      

As well as being a master of the quill, you take a mean photograph, is there anything you don't do? (2 hours freestyle every day? Blimey!!)

I particularly like the zoomed out effect you achieved with the pics of the postie. (a modest little thing, isn't she?)

That is one technique I admire but have never been shown how to do it. Would you care you share your secret? (Yes, I know I can google it but I want to hear your version)

Now that you have shown us how clever you are with your Canon EOS 20D (I love that EXIF add-on) I hope we get to see more of your handiwork.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Great pictures there , maybe we should re- christen you the king of peek a boo pussy shots .

Outstanding work sir
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thanks jimslim! And paccie, check your PM for answers.

Comment

Great quality pics on this thread...

SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Great stuff, your majesty    
                        TT

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 11 2010,23:17) And paccie, check your PM for answers.  
                          I didn't get a message...          

I would not be the only person curious how you achieved that effect so why not post your answer here?

After all, you can hardly be accused of hi-jacking your own thread...      

Great stuff, your majesty    
                          TT, he claims he isn't a real King but when he posts pics like that, I guess a little respect never goes astray...      

Comment

Dang P., I wrote a very long and elaborate description of the entire process. Oh well! Long story short, I have no technical camera skills whatsoever, but I am an actual professional in Photoshop and other visual arenas. The camera work is all done slap happy with basic point and shoot settings, the real work begins on the computer.

Comment

I presumed that Photoshop had to be involved. When I thought about it, how else but could the effect be achieved without image manipulation?

If you sent your PM to another BM, I hope they will forward it on to me. Thanks BTW...    

It is now certain that I need to invest in Photoshop - time to move my picture taking to the next level.

Comment

Working...
                              X