X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut - Beach Road Freelancer

Anyone know this little girl? Found her on Beach Road tonight but am leery of taking Ladyboy Freelancers....
    Attached Files
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

A bit better shot of the complete package...
    Attached Files

Comment

I just posted this on your trip report:

I don't know Nut but there are so many new girls turning up in Pattaya all the time that shouldn't count against her. Someone may know her in the biblical sense & can add their opinion.

A couple of observations - going on the size of her head to body ratio, she started on hormones too late to ever be a passable girl. My guess is she is an ex-Sunee worker who has made the transition to LB to chase more business. I could be way off there - it's only one possibility.

Two common reasons why girls freelance in Pattaya is they are underage or they have caused trouble at their bar & have been asked to leave. I thing Nut would be old enough given she has bolt-ons. They cost money & it is harder for an underage girl to earn enough. Not impossible though.

Is she a troublemaker? You would have to take her & see. I can't see too much risk - she's small, you're big, what's she gonna do? If she refused to go to the PBR then I would be suspicious. That's a deal breaker but she looks fine, her eyes are clear so I wouldn't get to stressed about it.

With no barfine to pay & allow 1000 baht for her (she might accept 500 ST), there is no cheaper option going anywhere. I saw some fantastic talent on Walking Street & after 3pm, many of the girls from the bars are to be found going for much less than they wanted when they were at work.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

.....i know her, never a problem......and btw it's easy to bring them up from some stupid ideas.....i ever make a pic (or more... ) of the coconut-bar girl's.....and when they ask me for what?... my answers is as simple as clear......"for show police if you will start some bullshit.....!".....

...after that they become smooth as silk, never miss one bath from my room.........

xxx

Comment

How did I know Juri would know her?

Because she has a pulse & is breathing, that's how!!
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 29 2010,17:28) would be old enough given she has bolt-ons. They cost money & it is harder for an underage girl to earn enough. Not impossible though.
            Not impossible is correctomundo Paccie. You might be surprisied at the age of some girls who have bolt ons.

Comment

A few observations.
              (pacman @ Jan. 30 2010,03:28) My guess is she is an ex-Sunee worker who has made the transition to LB to chase more business. I could be way off there - it's only one possibility.
              Plenty of LBs manage to transition from femboy without ever even knowing where Sunee is, and believe it or not, most LBs are LBs not as a career choice ie. chasing more money, but as a way of being who they feel they are. Pacman I think you are very far off there.

Two common reasons why girls freelance in Pattaya is they are underage or they have caused trouble at their bar & have been asked to leave.
              Two even more common reasons why girls freelance in Pattaya is that they don't fit into the working atmosphere of a bar (don't feel comfortable with the hierarchies, rigid working hours and forced socialization) and even that they have some kind of 'normal' job or school that precludes them from working bar.

That said you should always be alert with guests in your loom and Juri's tip of taking a pic of freelancers is a pretty effective form of theft insurance. Just because you pay a bar fine, it is no guarantee that stuff won't disappear from your loom, or that you will get more than a sympathetic shoulder shrug from the bar if something does.

Be safe. Lock any valuables away in those precious moments when your guest is flushing out in the bathroom, instead of dicking around trying to get the batteries out of the TV's remote

Comment

(fleeing @ Jan. 30 2010,16:48) Be safe. Lock any valuables away in those precious moments when your guest is flushing out in the bathroom, instead of dicking around trying to get the batteries out of the TV's remote  
                Funniest line in the thread hands down!

I usually put the remote in the safe along with my valuables before I leave the room, and unplug the monitor for extra insurance.

"Remote no hab...."

Yes, I thought Juri's comments were spot on. I almost always get a picture of every girl I'm with, but this will give me extra incentive to get pics in advance if I take a freelancer, and if she won't take pics, she won't get my tips.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 30 2010,08:04)
                  (pacman @ Jan. 29 2010,17:28) would be old enough given she has bolt-ons. They cost money & it is harder for an underage girl to earn enough. Not impossible though.
                  Not impossible is correctomundo Paccie.  You might be surprisied at the age of some girls who have bolt ons.    
                  Yes....Very Surprised

Comment

I certainly know that I was...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 30 2010,08:28) A couple of observations - going on the size of her head to body ratio, she started on hormones too late to ever be a passable girl.
                      Surely its voodoo and the black arts that shrink heads and not hormones
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                      X