X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Picture Post Forum

Would be interesting to review the stats on the number of posts in the picture post forum since it has been moved to the VIP section compared to prior. The quality hasn't suffered but I imagine quantum is well down.

Any thought of moving it back to the open forum?

Just for prosperity and in keeping with the picture post forum €“ a photo I took a few years ago. Bangkok freelancer €“ Aun. Generally out front BDB.
    Attached Files

(Ninewives @ Feb. 07 2010,08:43) Would be interesting to review the stats on the number of posts in the picture post forum since it has been moved to the VIP section compared to prior. The quality hasn't suffered but I imagine quantum is well down.

...the day this will be happend is the day i delete all my threads permanent....
    xxx

Comment

Well that's the end of that argument then...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Doubt it - but you're right the volume is well down (with only VIP generated stuff).  I'm trying to keep the quality up, and so is Juri ..    Are any other VIPs ready to start their own picture threads (or re-activate older ones?)  I think we can rely on donnykey  

I thought I'd lost this pic, but discovered it on a trawl through my old files.  Odette had a problem with one BM about posting photos, and wouldn't pose nude for me.  Lost the data on this photo, but it must be 3+ years ago.
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

(Juri @ Feb. 07 2010,14:05) ...the day this will be happend is the day i delete all my threads permanent....
          The Picture Post will stay in the VIP section.

I'd rather have more posts and pics than page views!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I guess that's it then. A few of the old threads may succumb to a slow death - but perhaps that is ok. I understand the issue that Juri is referring to.

Comment

(Ninewives @ Feb. 07 2010,11:44) I guess that's it then. A few of the old threads may succumb to a slow death - but perhaps that is ok. I understand the issue that Juri is referring to.
              ...for point it out.......my kind of post's have to stay in a small and private circle.....

...even that means not that it's impossible to start a section for pic's in the public area...for all members feel free to post there....

..but handle this is a question for the mods, well knowing everyone who post some comments or pics ever return to look what happend....
              xxx

Comment

at least it keeps Borehog from nicking pics as well and reposting them ad nauseum
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

make a public and a VIP pic post forum.

the best of both worlds...

Comment

ya tt that was me, way back in 2005 lol, some snotty little brown nose told tales about me and ruineds what had been a great fun relationship with oddett 1.
                    oh well long time ago
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

here we go no permission given lol from last years tiffany show in syndey
                      Attached Files
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(manarak @ Feb. 07 2010,23:02) make a public and a VIP pic post forum...
                        It's coming... be patient!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I do believe that is Suay's daughter don (or one of them at least)
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Correct, she won Miss Sidney Queen 2009.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes, and i hope my votes helped
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                              X