Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peak At Ladyboy Gold New Models

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at the girls that are coming to Ladyboy Gold in Late April.  Oil, Alis, Vickee, Ice and my personal favorite Narnia, that is a true thailand name isnt it?  hehe

Hope it is ok to post this, let me know if it is not ok.  The gallery is strictly softcore since these girls havent even been posted yet.  I hope you enjoy it.

I LOVE LADYBOYS, STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY LADYBOY REVIEWS

"It's the Chronic--what?--cles of Narnia!"

"Pass that Cronic--what?--cles of Narnia . . . "

Comment

..zodiak"......what you want to know about her.......
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

I know she is working in Pattaya and is free lance on Walking Street. I am sure once she gets her photo sets out there she will be quite popular...think she also went by mickey at one point, but I cant remember, those girls always changing their names.

Comment

(zodiac @ Mar. 16 2010,19:30) I know she is working in Pattaya and is free lance on Walking Street. I am sure once she gets her photo sets out there she will be quite popular...think she also went by mickey at one point, but I cant remember, those girls always changing their names.
          well, thats right she's also as "Mickey" around....you know her in person.....she's a realy nice and soft one, in compare to some other ws-tank's.....
          xxx

Comment

I don't personally know her, I am sure I have given her google eyes as I stumbled around walking street after having a few to many. I am on a break right now, need to clear my head, some say that is crazy but hehe i need it

That is cool she is nice, there are a lot of nice ladyboys and a lot of wack jobs that is for sure... I tend to stay away from ladyboys that can bench press me, but for those that love those types more power to you

Comment

The less ladyboys I have calling or chasing me down the street the better

Comment

Very cute - zodiac, what type of image are you posting as it's not resized on the iPhone! Awesome

Normal size jpegs don't seem to work but your posts are sweet!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The image is 'hot linked' from galleryshack.net. That's why it shows up!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

exactly galleryshack is a little text tgp of mine nothing special I just put some of my galleries i create there and some sponsor galleries, good thing about those galleries is you will find no redirection to other sites... you know those sites where you click on a photo and are taken to a billion other sites... so annoying

Comment

(zodiac @ Mar. 17 2010,00:52) ... I tend to stay away from ladyboys that can bench press me, but for those that love those types more power to you
                      Enjoyed that post!
                      TT

Comment

I try to introduce a little humor, dont always succeed

Cheers

Comment

(Juri @ Mar. 17 2010,00:10) ..zodiak"......what you want to know about her.......
                          Does she do lesbo action??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Mar. 17 2010,13:46)
                            (Juri @ Mar. 17 2010,00:10) ..zodiak"......what you want to know about her.......
                            .....not with me......
                            xxx

Comment

(azza33 @ Mar. 17 2010,18:46)
                              Does She Does Lesbo,

In Real life, probably if the price is right but I am not sure

In Ladyboy Gold my source says no Lesbian scenes were shot with her but she does have two hardcore bareback scenes that will be released on Gold for all you raw lovers

Comment

Working...
                              X