X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara - Before and after!

I bumped into an old 'friend' from pattaya who used to work at family bar Soi Nakula 4 years ago and it was interesting to see the changes, all good on this occasion and so had to do a re-test

She's now in Soi Reggae Bar Ko Samui
    Attached Files

Here she is now
    Attached Files

Comment

Is that 'King' ? same hair and same leopard print penchant...

In any case she looks a sweetie. Quite a deja vu moment to find her again on Samui
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Not bad for 4 years of aging.  But I think they almost always look better 4 years ago.  Age is not a body's friend.  

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 25 2010,20:28) Is that 'King' ? same hair and same leopard print penchant...
          Its definately Sara , I know King as well but its not her, but agreed she does have the same style

Comment

anyway glad you found sara again..as EyeMahk said, she looks great 4 years after

(The braids would be more reggae though )
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Good ground work Foggster, Samui is very barren regarding information about the place.
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

At  least her fashion sense has improved over the last 4 years  

Great pics Foggy  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yeah she´s my style....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Foggy,
                    Is she working in the bar on Soi Reggae about half way down on the left hand side(forget the name)next door to Bar Asia, owned by a ladyboy.
                    Or has Reggae Bar itself started to let in Ladyboys.

BTW nice looking pad young sir, must hook up and have a bber next time i'm back seeing as we are neighbours now.
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Shes the Mamasun there working at the very first bar at the entrance on the left as u go in. Its before the Boxing Areana.
                      Also the owner has a bar opposite this one and she runs both of them for her. Theres 2 other reasonable LB's there aswell.

Further down the soi about half way on the right is a LB only bar and 2 weeks ago 5 or 6 fruity models were there.

Mostly it seems the best ones are in and around Chaweng green Mango area as customers here are very thin on the ground. The 3 Ladyboy shows here produce a few options too with picking up a hottie.

Lamai has a few floating about and 2 inparticular that are nice at the Boxing areana bars.

Sorry guys even though Im living here now Im concentrating on my house build so not out that much, but in the next few months will look to change that and report any thing I can.

And when the budget allows test run a few for u ..

Comment

All these Soi's and areas are confuding the hell out of me.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

well you are a yank
                          i long to live in los  

Comment

Working...
                          X