Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant pic.... perfect pins... and everything!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I love the idea that she is probably quite literate as evidenced by the collection of reading material.  Think of the wonderful discussions you could have (while the sun is gently caressing her ball sack)  

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Aug. 23 2010,23:00) Think of the wonderful discussions you could have (while the sun is gently caressing her ball sack)
        I usually find it very hard to hold a meaningful conversation whilst my tounge is deep inside a tight arsehole.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• So secretive...

I cannot deny that this only adds to the pleasure of seeing these cute girls.....

Anyways in the near future i try my best to entice some femmeboys in shots as well.

Though i am hardly sure it will keep up to muster compared to your treasure trove....

Now president of the USA might be bit much but elevated despot to the country of femme and boy might be title quitly deserved

Comment

• As it happens i didnt think the rear shots would catch anyones attention. Also i have obtained some more of this stunner at the top of the page.

I think the collection is of twenty pics of which i have garnerd around 4 and will try to get the rest . Ive emailed the guy that gave me these but hes not answering so he may be either on Holiday or even dead. Anyway at least you will get another three .

anyway

Tranny Lite..or Trannius Minimus as the Academia forum would say . A lot of trannies dont do the naked shots but i assume that guys still interested in a mix. Why not
            Attached Files

Comment

• Another
              Attached Files

Comment

• Dont worry , she gets her dick out tomorrow and its finger lickin good . Not bad for a guy with lipstick . Id take this babe over any fat Hippo GG any day.

I do love the grainy AmTran stuff. has a raw grittyness to it.
                Attached Files

Comment

• TC amazing find! And I agree.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I showed these pics to a ladyboy friend and to her all the pix on the last two pages are ladyboys.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• What about Sarah Palin Lefty  

Im sure this guy in the pic thinks he is she. Sarah is a popular TS name as well come to think of it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• A classic pose.

Would not be out of place in one of those erotica coffee table books , as indeed would many of the pics i have seen from various collections
                        Attached Files

Comment

• This trannyboy is superb i think and is the same trannyboy i posted yestersterday . I use the word trannyboy to differentiate between the normal Trannyclub scene pics with fat grey haired old guys in hi heels and the honey i posted here. And the difference is not a subtle one as im sure you will agree. Anyway maybe this sweet is also the same honey on the ultra fab "sunglasses" pic back a page ( on second thoughts the tan is a bit heavy so maybe not)

Ill have to get Herlock Sholmes back on the case.

nice arse... fuck me , some of these trannies are nice , considering that they dont take hormones. I love the illusion. or maybe no illusion , the third sex and all that. What a stunning face. On my A list anyway thats for sure. If she grows up to be a regular bloke ill shoot myself.

cissyboys ,trannyboys, ladyboys, i luv em all. *
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hopefully ill get some of this new sweetie by end of September. I think she may be on hormones now by the time this pic was taken, anway lets wait and see. ( or maybe Bolt Ons).Also, If i can get the vid ill send it to Bumpa. Its difficult but we are water boarding the Vid owner right now.

Jesus, if we get this honey on board Bumpa will have to start pay per view  
                            Attached Files

Comment

• back to cissy mode ...not the best but might as well show it
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The Katie Ayami site is OK, I think you got some of the best shots. It's not that full of pics/vids

Comment

Working...
                                X