Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok cissyboy lovers, here's a question for you to think about. This Youtube video is entitled "feminine men" is the slope that slippery?

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Pu...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Pu...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Very interesting RX .

I suppose every one here had a different tipping point as to what degree of "male ness" they want to see. I think 75% of the guys in the video are just that . Feminine guys and in a grey area of sexuality. The is no absolute demarcation line is there and i suppose its the "fuzzy area" that most never talk about .

The face is one thing but also the body is important. Nice legs are very important to me and any hint of maleness there and its not for me.

Comment

• (jimslim @ Feb. 11 2011,23:43) My friend who orders the Cissyboy News has reported the issues have been rather infrequent of late .
        Ha ha

Dont worry Jim.

Ive got a slight soiled but readable copy if you care to don a pair of rubber gloves and some tongs handy.

Comment

• With re to RX and the slipperey slope... i found a pure Japanese Femboy club.. these are not cissies as we know them

I give you "Exhibit A"
          Attached Files

Comment

• and Exhibit B
            Attached Files

Comment

• Whoever they are, I vote we let them in
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I think this one is really Cissyboy of the month. its gets better and better .Why the hell dont we have transvestites like this living near me. Why arent all men built this way

I think this cutey is on the right side of the slippery slope that RX alluded to earlier. So i can handy shandy to my hearts content to nude pics of this honey and still not join the next Gay Pride march.

OMG .. this is beauty personified ..
                Attached Files

Comment

• Very classy

Nude pics did you say ?

Comment

• Ah! , i have no nude of this one, but you can make contact to lift the bonnet up im sure but a visit to the ATM would be required i think. Im not aure if this one is " new health delivery" or just posting her pics.

Anyway ill keep ny eye on this .

Some more of her

Comment

• Classy indeed and thats how i like em

But alas ,  i have no nude of this one, but you can make contact to lift the bonnet up im sure but a visit to the ATM would be required i think. Im not aure if this one is " new health delivery" or just posting her pics.

Anyway ill keep ny eye on this .

Some more of she
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ...who .. i have no clue
                        Attached Files

Comment

• " Keep out"
                          "Femboys in Progress"

Attached Files

Comment

• Feb. Cissyboys News is out.. what a nice honey on the cover
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Just in from the Far East. A new low cost airline, New Half Air will be plying routes as of early March.

It's new, it's half price and cheaper on the Tokyo-Osake route than the shinkansen

Here is a preview of Mao, Chief purser.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Being a Low Cost, meals are optional. Although fruits are distributed on a first come first served basis.

I hope we all get behind Mao and support this new venture  
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X