Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then absolutely no bag or pillow necessary whatsoever unless she requires one for me. Wow, what a fucking dish!!! WOOT.

Panicos what did you spray on her? Greek or Italian olive oil?

Comment

Actually the oil it was mixed with water (bottle water) and it was the first pic i took of her...she didnt want to show her face,it was our first encounter so she was shy (shy my ass,i wish i could tape what was she was saying when we were fucking ) but later in pattaya she couldnt give a fuck about being shy, one of the horniest most passable lbs i ever was with. She loved to fuck get fucked and having threesomes.
      Here is another photo of her just for pacman...with the head on.
      Attached Files

Comment

one more just for pacman
        Attached Files

Comment

She is definitely gorgeous Panicos. Tell her I will be waiting for her at door number 3 with a suitcase filled with bags.

Comment

You really mean to tell me these girls just want our money and gifts. I really thought they were into love.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

A very fine body. I would suck her daddies dick to see were she came from.

Comment

Steff,when did you say that you will be in Pattaya ?
                Was it 28th? Pls send me again your thai number.

Comment

(moe666 @ Jan. 25 2011,21:19) You really mean to tell me these girls just want our money and gifts. I really thought they were into love.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  Actually most of the very profesional Lbs while they are with you and you give them a good time (i.e money,presents,) they DO love you and they do look after you...but when you are not around then they love the next one
                  who can offer them the same.
                  For all those years i have been going to los, i have been only with some of the most beautiful lbs (many famous on the internet and asiants) ,some i mention on my trip report,but are some for my own reasons and for respect
                  to them and their boyfriends and sponsors i never mention.
                  Ofcourse when i was with them i never knew that they had boyfriends,they never tell you,they only tell you later.
                  Anyway what i want to say is that i dont remember to spend (give cash in hand after fucking) more than 3000baht,some got 1.500,some 2000, and some 3000.
                  But none of them ever told me that the money was too little,
                  And none of them ever asked me "how much u give me",some asked me
                  for money in advance,that puts me completly off,and she goes straight away.
                  I have been always very good to them,and i think that being like that makes them to look after yourself...for as long you are nice to them i.e money and presents.
                  So i always said to my self that if you like somebody and want to be liked
                  then spent your money (if you can affort it) so you have a nice time.
                  Going on holiday without spending money,for me its not a holiday.
                  And like tex says "does that mean i am gay "

Comment

Panicos I just PM'd you my Thai number and my schedule. Please let me know if you have received it

Comment

Yes steff i got it, and i dont need to book the room,they know that i am coming so there is a room for me.
                      See soon.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Jan. 25 2011,20:35) one more just for pacman
                        Thank you Panicos, she is lovely & looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

And I agree with your thoughts about treating the girls well if you want them to reciprocate. I don't do it enough these days but I have made a big effort for some over the years & I don't regret spending money on them for a second.

There are two aspects we are all programmed to want when we meet a beautiful girl. The first is the urge to procreate, the other is to feel that rush that comes when you are vying for her affections.

To have a GFE as it is so aptly described. The times spent taking a girl out for a meal, a movie, shopping, these are my best memories of Thailand.

It might only be an illusion but the feelings at those moments are very real. Just read Johnny Diver's Trip Report. There is nothing fake about his experience.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                        X