X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara - Go See Her!

This is my first time posting pics in the forum after all these years. I met Tara in the bar next to the now defunct Playboy Bar. She is really a nice person who deserves some good fortune in her life.
    Attached Files

She is the first ladyboy that I've really had a serious conversation with.  She told me quite a few things about herself that were very interesting.  I consider her a friend and someone I look foward to seeing again. (Sorry for the double pic post)
    Attached Files

Comment

More
      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck to her and treat her well guys!
        Attached Files

Comment

A sweet thing

Comment

WOW she looks amazing.
            i love t-girls

Comment

Farang/Thai mixes usually do. And Tara has very strong farang genes, I doubt anyone would pick her as half Thai if she left LOS.

I have yet to hear of any reports of Tara's abilities in the bedroom. I suspect she is another who primps & preens but when it comes down to it, she isn't up to much. I may be wrong but a lack of stories, a lack of enthusiasm for her over the past year or more would indicate otherwise.

Less attractive girls get far more interest shown in them by an assortment of guys. Ask the mongers, they know who can & who can't.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Had a pretty hot session with Tara. She was very passionate and seemed to enjoy herself. Now of course I'm "handsome man' so not sure if that had any thing to do with it. She is more of a bottom girl and I will of course see her again when back in Pattaya. She definitely does not look Thai; I took her to this disco that was mostly middle eastern and the guys were going crazy over her. Of course the women were giving her nasty looks, jealous bitches!

Comment

Excellent news. I am happy to hear she delivered the goods. The smart ones all know they have to if they are going to survive.

And no doubt a few more good men will be even more happy to meet her than before....    me included...      

What a bitch being taken for a farang by her fellow citizens! I would love to hear some of her stories of discrimination.

And Thaime, you know the definition of "handsome man" in Thailand? Anyone under 90 who has a pulse who isn't on a zimmer frame.

And the zimmer only drops them back to good-looking...        

Comment

Not sure what a zimmer frame is but I am under 90 and most times I have a pulse! Any photo tips Pacman? Trying to learn as much as I can. I have Pani LX3 in case your interested. Cheers

Comment

An LX3 is a good camera. Set it to 'P' (Program) & let it do the work. All you have to do is hold the thing steady, particularly at the moment you press the shutter. Learn to push the button without jerking the camera. I see it ALL the time. Then they think the shot is out of focus when it is only a case of camera shake.

That is the single best piece of advice I can give anyone. One other thing, for your camera to take a photo in dim light, it will automatically slow the shutter speed down to a point that you simply can't hold it steady long enough. I think on the LX3 you can set it not to take a photo under 1/30 second. Then it will automatically boost the ISO allowing the same shot with a slight trade-off in noise levels. (Noise is a grainy effect present on the picture)

Slight noise levels are infinitely preferable to having a photo that was exposed at 1/15 or 1/8 or 1/4 second. These will be useless. I have seen pros able to use 1/10 second after years of practise, trust me, you won't be able to. That's what the flash is for. Use it.

Cheers...             (funny how I get the photo questions...       )

BTW, a zimmer frame is a walking frame used by the frail & invalid.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I have written them all down for future reference

Comment

No doubt sparing over a LB could be over 90 so hansome men

Comment

Good to see u posting pics Thaime. She looks lovely and seems like a Keeper
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                            X