X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi 6 for an hour

Recently I was in Pattaya believing my wits were about me when I was reduced to a drooling mess and sucumbed to the charms and legs to die 4 on a nameless hottie.
    Attached Files

An hour later I was on my way ...... with a big s
    Attached Files

Comment

(Foggy @ May 19 2011,15:53) when I was  reduced to a drooling mess

great snaps mate
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Foggy, Foggy, Foggy, you are a little explorer aren't you!?

Was she worth all the spent drool?

Comment

JaJa I believe.

Comment

Very nice! I don't think Tiger has featured her in any of his promotional pictures.

These are taken at Lucky Love Bar so I assume she's staff. And if so then I expect Tiger will give her the full pictorial treatment if he hasn't done so already.

We are overdue seeing some new talent in Pattaya. I wonder what has happened to the busloads of girls arriving from Issan, from what I hear, Pattaya is so quiet that more of them are going home than arriving.

With legs & an arse like this young lady boasts, I am sure this won't be the last we hear or see of her.

Hooray for that!
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ May 20 2011,04:24) With legs & an arse like this young lady boasts, I am sure this won't be the last we hear or see of her...
              I certainly hope not!

Thanks for the pics, Foggy!
              The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

I guess I know where I will visit on June 10th.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

Jaja ( thx 69across) has been there a long time as Ive sen her there many times in the daytime but never taken up any of her offers before.

One to play with for sure with no drama or disapointments and a lovely kisser too which goes along way in my book.

Comment

That just goes to show the power of the net & the value of the forums.

While I wondered if I had seen Jaja before, I would not have forgotten those legs & arse if they had been featured elsewhere.

Foggy's first picture is an absolute classic & anyone who sees it won't be walking past Lucky Love without wanting to check her out for themself.

Anyone with red blood & a pulse that is...

Comment

Another look at Jaja & her fabulous assets...
                      Attached Files

Comment

very very nice Foggy  
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Jaja or Yaya is one of the hottest girls on Soi 6 (and my favorite), the corresponding report with more pics will come in due time.

Ernesto
                          Attached Files

Comment

(pacman @ May 20 2011,10:07) Foggy's first picture is an absolute classic...
                            Attached Files
                            I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Working...
                            X