X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaargh, I'm jealous.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hey Stogie,
      Great pix of Gif, she becomes more beautiful everytime you take a new picture. If I may ask what about your old GF, Kui? Is she around in BKK any new photo shoots?
      Cheers,
      Mickey
      Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Kui works for an NGO as the director of a drop in center for transgendered people in the Pattaya area.

She won't be doing nude shoots again obviously!

Cheers,

Stogie

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 11 2006,18:41) Kui works for an NGO as the director of a drop in center for transgendered people in the Pattaya area.

She won't be doing nude shoots again obviously!

Cheers,

Stogie
          Gif is much, much prettier anyway than your last GF. What a gem! Any pictures with those little black undies off?

Comment

please?? her mobile number ill be in Thailand next week pleasae

Comment

(doha555 @ Jul. 14 2006,06:12) please?? her mobile number ill be in Thailand next week pleasae
              You'll be lucky!!!!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Very, very beautiful

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 09 2006,21:50) Yesterday Gif showed up for her first professional assignment and we were treated to a grand day of entertainment which included photos being taken, dinner at a swanky posh place and drinks after. It was a great day/evening.

The photos below were taken by me over the course of the day, and obviously not by the photographer.

(His are much better than mine could hope to be but he did say he wouldn't mind if I posted a couple of my own personal snapshots of the day!)

I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed taking them!
                  Sir

When and where can we see the results of this 'professional assignmnet'

Comment

We can't, unfortunately. Private collector and not for a web site.

Comment

Damn, GIF sure knows how to market herself...guys sending 250,000 baht, guys paying for private photo shoots, etc.....GIF Inc.....when will there be stocks on the Thai stock market? I will buy some shares...very low risk
                      brock landers

Comment

Damn, Gif is my type in pretty much only one way. It's freaking amazing how much she's capitalizing on her beauty. Clearly other girls are underselling themselves, especially as it seems Gif may not be working all that hard to bring in the dough.

Wow.

I'd better not tell this story to the GG who told me that most LBs are LBs for money only.

Ahem, and when can I get a piece of the Gif pie?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Another pic...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fuck me!!! that is truly stunning.

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hey Mr. Private Collector, if you're a member on this site, I really admire your taste. And your methods!

Comment

in preparation for the new forum changes.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X