X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy -18

Here are a couple of snap shots taken last night...

Cindy spends a couple of days out here in the boonies with me each week or so and it saves me the bother of prowling the shitpits looking to get laid!

This is how she keeps that amazing body!
    Attached Files

And heres me thinking it was you that kept her in shape
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It's definitely the other way around, mate!

Anyway - her body never fails to give me a woody! She's sleeping right now so she'll get a kick out of these when she wakes up later this morning!
      Attached Files

Comment

As you can see - she's just the way I like 'em.. Thick, fat stick and fully functional - and nicely groomed!

This girl is the best sex partner I have ever had! (No BS!)
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I did notice she was groomed on the videos, nothing to do with you of course

Loved the video's too Cindy does have a great body and other assets I will give you that
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Beautiful girl, I think she should have her hair natural though as you can see the die is starting to fry her hair. Getting room service from a hot ladyboy must be the best thing imagineable and one of the great perks of living in LOS.
            brock landers

Comment

Cute girl and good fun to be around.

BTW - whats the workout equipment for? Surely its for model videos and photoshoots and not for actual working out?

If it is - it aint working too well!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Stogie, take good care of her till I get there ok?

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

i tell ya stooge she is one hot doll was goin to bar fine her last time in nana but got side tracked wit a honey called minty .who turned out to be great but april is another trip and maybe cindy wil get rimmed.
                  rustydick

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 11 2007,12:42) This girl is the best sex partner I have ever had! (No BS!)  
                    Yes and she has a really really nice looking cock... a perfect cock so make sure she keep it ... not like Gif!

That cock photo is awesome the way you did it with that prospective

Comment

She has an incredible body, easily one of the best I have ever seen. For me her face is a bit off-putting although I'm hard-pressed to say why exactly?

I believe she is now 'number one' (in bar fines, her button is no. 60) at Cascade. The Mamasan (Yo) told me they were considering putting in a revolving door for her use only. Last night she got bar-fined twice before the cabaret show (~ 11:30 PM).

BTW I think I heard that there are one or more girls without numbers working at Cascade and their barfine is 200 baht. But maybe I misunderstood as my Thai is weak. Maybe minor leaguers called up for a try-out?

Comment

(ShockToe @ Mar. 17 2007,17:01) BTW I think I heard that there are one or more girls without numbers working at Cascade and their barfine is 200 baht. But maybe I misunderstood as my Thai is weak. Maybe minor leaguers called up for a try-out?
                        If that's true, it sounds a great idea!   If not true, then it was a very imaginative thought Shocktoe....

...........As long as they dont start asking for the other 400 baht as a tip  
                        TT

Comment

wow thats a really fit body
                          the face is a bit masculine though
                          I like her smile sounds a lot of fun
                          Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Talked to her 3 hours ago, very nice girl.

Comment

(rick @ Mar. 18 2007,00:37) Talked to her 3 hours ago, very nice girl.
                              So who did you take?
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X