X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW VIV

Well well well...its been a long time hasn't it ?
    Spent a few weeks in "Bangers" and bumped into one of the Guess Bar elite at the end of last year. One new hand bag and one red dress later ..we have the NEW VIV !

For anyone that hasn't had the pleasure she is absolutely gorgeous. Quiet intelligent...blah blah blah.
    Attached Files

ok , if you insist ! And for all my devotees..no tats, no devil worship, no nothing like that ...

63486.jpg

post-7-2-63486-Vs3.JPG

Comment

No she is not coming out to play ,,and no I wont let you see more !!!!!!!!

Ok just this one !

63782.jpg

post-7-2-63782-vs6.JPG

Comment

klnine, thanks very much for sharing - there hasn't been much news about Vivian since she left Guess Bar over a year ago! Good to see she's still looking fabulous and seems to be doing well!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

dont know about the no devil stuff but in post 2 it looks like a vampire fang starting to show

Comment

I always liked her from afar.  Sadly, another one (like Ohm back then) who got away  

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Has it only been a year? I would have guessed it's been 2 or more since Vivian left Guess. Am I thinking of the right Viv? Didn't she used to have blonde hair?

I thought someone made some report about her supposedly having the chop too, so perhaps I've either got the wrong girl, or my memory is even worse than previously suspected... or hopefully I'm just misinformed as usual?
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 03 2012,19:09) Has it only been a year? I would have guessed it's been 2 or more since Vivian left Guess. Am I thinking of the right Viv? Didn't she used to have blonde hair?

I thought someone made some report about her supposedly having the chop too, so perhaps I've either got the wrong girl, or my memory is even worse than previously suspected... or hopefully I'm just misinformed as usual?
                It's the right Viv, DT.  And I think you're right, it's been a fair bit longer than a year...

PS -- Thanks for sharing the pics, KL9. Great to see her again. Very special memories...

Comment

Originally posted by farangbah View Post
                  It's the right Viv, DT. *And I think you're right, it's been a fair bit longer than a year...

PS -- Thanks for sharing the pics, KL9. Great to see her again. Very special memories...
                  She is really a cutie

Comment

One hell of a cutie pie.
                    BTW Rocket, are you talking about the same ohm as the one with the real big and thick cock?

Comment

Working...
                    X