Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Juri @ Oct. 27 2009,05:20) ...just know i found her in a 7/11 at soi Diana inn ....
    Thank Heaven for Seven Eleven...

Great stuff as always.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (Juri @ Oct. 27 2009,05:20) ...just know i found her in a 7/11 at soi Diana inn ....
      How much do they charge for those ladydrinks (B-ing) at 7/11?

I guess you have exhausted all the bars of their lbs. Nice work Juri. another big cock to your vast growing collection.

Comment

• Excellent work thank you Juri!!!

Lee gave a strange feeling...VERY VERY NICE !!!

Comment

• (Joshua69 @ Oct. 27 2009,04:25) Excellent work        thank you Juri!!!

Lee gave a strange feeling...VERY VERY NICE !!!
          ....oh yes, that girl "works" in any kind of style......much more than only a ST-lady....
          Attached Files
          xxx

Comment

• Natty is quite outstanding. Do not recall seeing her before. But will be on the lookout.
            Cheers DK
            happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Oct. 27 2009,09:52) Natty is quite outstanding. Do not recall seeing her before. But will be on the lookout.
                                  Cheers DK
              ..she is just 2 month's in town...and i think, not soo long she will find a nice guy who bring her away from WS....
              xxx

Comment

• ....Hi Rossco, so i have to keep my word....take a look on the sweet hookers you pay for PIM.......

.....i think the best gift you gave her on the way.......
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• .....now she is "back in town" and move around everywhere....told me last she will go to phuket....for find her luck.......
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

• ..take a look on the exoitc NOI...half thai -half african.....what a coctail
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

• ....she is far the soft-asian style.....and very near the big latino-brasil style....with everything
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Oct. 27 2009,17:09) ..take a look on the exoitc NOI...half thai -half african.....what a coctail    
                        O.K Juri, enough is enough.....

I've booked my plane ticket and will see you in a few days time.

You must have a ladyboy production line working overtime.....

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Tied up with work or I'd be joining you..........Juri certanly gets the old saliva glands going...........as well as a few others............
                          My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• Juri we are dying to see NOI's big black cock

Comment

• Comment

• Blimey isnt there any ladyboy thats safe from you Juri???

Great reporting from the frontline as we say over in Patts

I like the exotic look of Noi too where can she be hired from i pray???

Take it your gettin this lot in b4 Mrs Juri turns up with her 3rd leg ready and waiting

Stil there in Dec Juri?

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X