X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found something more...

.....yes, let's take a look....now in a new styled forum.......

best with a look on BEAM....long before a Obsession girl, now freelancer and soooo hot...
    Attached Files
    xxx

.... know us about 3 years and her slim perfct body is just wau.....she like to say..."you know, i have a big cave and a long tree......."

...how true.....
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

Nice shots of beam. She is hot,, but hot-tempered too
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

For fans of the original Juri thread we have GOOD NEWS!

The original thread will return in a few days... stay tuned!

Roll on the NEW adventures of Juri!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

great news BS

hope to see you 3rd July.

SW
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

.....one from the front...one from behind......and then.....how big you need it.....?? **
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

......one of my hidden gems under 20 million people from bkk......why..??
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 24 2010,09:55) Nice shots of beam. She is hot,, but hot-tempered too  
                  I spent months with Beam between January 07 and January 08, including New Year, during and after she worked in Obsession and before and after breasts. She is one of the sweetest and nicest ladyboys you could ever meet.

I have never, ever known her to be "hot-tempered", she is jai-yen-yen and a true sweetheart  

Nice one Juri, keep up the good work  
                  Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(dixon cox @ Jan. 25 2010,07:24) I have never, ever known her to be "hot-tempered", she is jai-yen-yen and a true sweetheart  
                    I can only speak of observations from the period Feb thru August 09.

In the late night sukhumvit street scene (Guess Bar II et al) she has been banned from most of the tables for making trouble. Regularly seen brawling with farang and other LBs (quite ugly)..glass bottles etc.

Has been ostracised by many of her ex friends... Most nights I saw her, she did seem rather agitated...

Comment

... the reason why she is such a nice one.....and an aggressive devil too is just called......"jabaa"....

.....ok na kha'p ......
                      xxx

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 25 2010,00:47) I can only speak of observations from the period Feb thru August 09.

In the late night sukhumvit street scene (Guess Bar II et al) she has been banned from most of the tables for making trouble. Regularly seen brawling with farang and other LBs (quite ugly)..glass bottles etc.
                        I haven't been with her for over two years, so if what you say is true then it's a real shame  

Once upon a time in Bangkok... she was really lovely  

Damn yabba  
                        Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Yeah it is a shame.

I wasn't going to mention the yabba, but I think that conclusion is there to be drawn. Seems more and more are doing it these days..and getting in deeper.

Sorry for the diversion Juri...great pics

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 25 2010,08:55) Yeah it is a shame.

I wasn't going to mention the yabba, but I think that conclusion is there to be drawn. Seems more and more are doing it these days..and getting in deeper.

Sorry for the diversion Juri...great pics  
                            .....dont worry about, that's what a forum for........
                            xxx

Comment

....so let's bring a soft-toutch back....with May, sweet freelancer from bkk....
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X