X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this?

Well... Do you recognise this girl? She was featured on the main site, but not recently. Actually I doctored this photo a little, but I won't tell if you don't!

No prizes, but DO YOU KNOW HER?
    Attached Files

Of course it is Chui?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 17 2005,15:09)
      Well... Do you recognise this girl? She was featured on the main site, but not recently.  
      Hey Stogie, when was she featured?

Comment

Well, that would be giving the game away! But what the hell... She's on one of the galleries posted in 2002! That's enough info for now!

Comment

It is Kwan of March 1st Update of 2002.
          Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Spot on!
            Attached Files

Comment

I should have read the initial post more closely where you said she was not featured recently but damn I think she looks a little like Chui

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 18 2005,04:33)
                I should have read the initial post more closely where you said she was not featured recently but damn I think she looks a little like Chui
                Don't feel bad Ozzie, she is a dead ringer for Chui! I have seen Chui many times in person and it fooled me too! Thats why I asked the stupid question to Stogie.

Comment

I retract that last statement!!! That is CHUI!!! I just looked at some of my personal pics of her and compared them to Kwan and the Jan. gallary of Chui. Too many corresponding body marks not to be her. Have a look at the moles on her neck and her right arm. Same girl, different year, different name. Anyone care to back me up on this?

Comment

Well, here's CHUI...

Are the two girls one and the same? If they are she has definitely IMPROVED with age. She looks better now than she did 3 years ago!
                    Attached Files

Comment

CHUI - or Chewy? Hmmm... now I'm confused!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X