First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunette in my bed!

Wow!!!!!!!! Stogie ,

thats the best view i have seen since my last trip to LOS  

Who is she ? where is she ? and man does she need a bit of Lovin?

rex  

Comment

I almost creamed myself, who is this beautiful piece of work?

Comment

DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Does Kui know she's in your bed SB?
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

erm...

Comment

Stogie,

No info, no name , contact info....your evil! Lucky SOB, but evil : )

Comment

Working...
              X