X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pim

Very sexy photo of our Preview Girl PIM!

Come on, fellas... would you say "No!" to Pim?
    Attached Files

No Pim,, No, ME on bottom, You on Top.....:laugh:
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

No and in fact I said yes my first night back in BKK recently real nice girl had a good time with her although she cannot tell the time very well

Comment

Who could say no to this goddess

Comment

Originally posted by
          although she cannot tell the time very well
          You lost me....what does that mean?
          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
            You lost me....what does that mean?
            Was waiting to see if anyone would ask. I had organised to meet her the next night after spending long time with her. She was supposed to come back to my hotel at 5p.m and we would go out for dinner and she could stay long time again and of course I would pay bar for her as well. Well at 6pm I decided to head done to bigdogs for a beer as she had not turned up, no problem. Got an sms from her at 6:45p.m saying she was going to come at 7:30. Well I had made new plans by then so I just told her not to bother and I went down to Patpong with a mate for a few beers.

When I saw her in Cascade the next night she was fine and came over to say sorry. No attitude yet from this one.

As an aside in KC3 saw Poom who looked absolutely fantastic but unfortunately she is 6" from being the perfect woman  

Comment

Any plans of a gallery on Pim in the near future Stoge

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Jan. 22 2005,06:29)
                Any plans of a gallery on Pim in the near future Stoge
                Yes! She'll be posted next month!

Comment

I know her! She is realy beautiful and very very friendly girl.
                  U can meet her around nana plaza.

Comment

More specifically Stefan you can you meet her in Cascades bar on the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza.

Comment

Pim, Noon, Bow how can any man pass up these treasures that can be found every night in what has become the number one LB in Bangkok and perhaps even in all of Thailand? Since the early part of 2004 this Bar has consistanly presented us with more and more beauties. It's getting tough to go in there and have to decide which of the ladys that you were with before to take this time. Belive me, these girls do get very jealous if you have taken them a few times and suddenly go for one of the new talent that has caught your eye. Saying, "Sorry I am big butterfly" does not help matters in my case. Oh well, the burdens that we all have to bear can only make us stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        Oh well, the burdens that we all have to bear can only make us stronger.
                        You're a bloody hero! An example to us all!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Feb. 03 2005,08:53)
                          More specifically Stefan you can you meet her in Cascades bar on the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza.
                          actually she has quit there and now 'walks around' outside by big dogs

Comment

Working...
                          X