First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had dinner with A GUY!

I had dinner with (a) Guy tonight...
    Attached Files

You'll see a lot more of (this) Guy very soon on this website...
    Attached Files

Comment

From Obsessions, yes? I had her name spelled Kai
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Feb. 22 2005,08:47)
        From Obsessions, yes? I had her name spelled Kai
        A Scot hung up on his English... Who'd have thought!

Comment

Did you suck her off for desert? I sure would have!

Comment

Sweet Thick Cock

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Can anyone explain that tattoo? I've seen them for several years, but I just don't get the idea behind having an image of barbed wire on one's arm. And now it's on Thai LBs? What gives? It looks dumb to me, but very common.

I'm told Mirimark has barbed wire on his dick - and not just a tattoo. Something about giving extra pleasure...
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Pamela Anderson played an action hero called Barb Wire and got a barb wire tattoo... and so did many other girls after her.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X