X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex in pattaya again

She was actually my first and only LB. Have checked out the places in Nana before but found them a bit overbearing for a curious newbie.
    Attached Files

Since I was new to this I was strictly on the recieving end of oral and giving end of anal.
    Attached Files

Comment

She gave great oral and was fully functional. In fact when she was riding me she blew a pretty good sized load on my stomach and chest.
      Attached Files

Comment

The whole experience was interesting to say the least. Maybe next time in LOS I'll try to hook up with some old Bangkok hands and try another venture into the LB bars of Nana Plaza.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am sooo fucking jealous

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

yeah !! she's wonderful  
            Thx for the pic !
            Spend 2 weeks in pattaya but never see her  
            mobile number is welcome  
            Hope to catch her next time...

Comment

Originally posted by (sully58 @ Feb. 26 2005,18:10)
              She was actually my first and only LB. Have checked out the places in Nana before but found them a bit overbearing for a curious newbie.
              For your first you sure picked the best!

Comment

Damnit you so lucky to find her. She seems very elusive I was looking for her for about a week last time I was there. Any contact info would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  She seems very elusive I was looking for her for about a week last time I was there. Any contact info would be great.
                  I saw her every night for a week when I was there in January but never took her not really my type, however I can see the attraction. I did talk to her a bit and she seemed quite nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X