Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#3 for today - and finally we get to see meat on them bones! Wow! Plenty more to come!
    Attached Files

Comment

SB,

Forgot to tell us there names

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ Mar. 01 2005,00:41)
        SB,

Forgot to tell us there names

Luscious lips Lyla & Lolita Love licking long legged lemon lime lollypops

Comment

Now that's a good one, Bam!!!

Cool thread Stogie, but can we get into a little bit more action with the babes, please!!! Maybe you have a HC-version for the members?

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
            and finally we get to see meat on them bones
            Iwant to see a BONE® on that meat!!!!

In earlier posts SB and JaiDee mentioned that Lyla is a clock watcher........as long as I can watch that sweet cock of hers she can clock watch all she wants!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Oi Bam - start your own thread if yer gonna post pics! Bloody cheek of the man!

There are plenty more pics to come and they just get better! Also there are more sets like this in the pipeline with different models doing schoolgirl shoots and one terrific set with a teacher / school girl ladyboy set which i guarantee is worth the price of membership alone!

the real paysite galleries will feature loads more pics.... This is just a special 'heads up' for forum readers!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2005,09:04)
                Oi Bam - start your own thread if yer gonna post pics!    Bloody cheek of the man!

There are plenty more pics to come and they just get better! Also there are more sets like this in the pipeline with different models doing schoolgirl shoots and one terrific set with a teacher / school girl ladyboy set which i guarantee is worth the price of membership alone!

the real paysite galleries will feature loads more pics.... This is just a special 'heads up' for forum readers!

Oh sorry! I seem to have high-jacked your thread

Comment

Originally posted by
                  plenty more pics to come and they just get better! Also there are more sets like this in the pipeline with different models doing schoolgirl shoots and one terrific set with a teacher / school girl ladyboy set which i guarantee is worth the price of membership alone!
                  Yeah, but are those pics actually going to get anywhere?? As Mai Kee says, more action....

...or move over for more of Bam's hardcore pics!!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Yeah - come on Bam... Post more pics! (But start yer own threads to do it!)

Three more titillating treats... here's the first...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here comes the second... The real full gallery will probably go up on the main site in a couple of months or so...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Actually - I think they make a lovely couple!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bam - start your own thread if you want to post pics... cheers!

Comment

0-->
                            Originally posted by (Stewart @ Mar. 01 2005,10[img
                            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]0)]...or move over for more of Bam's hardcore pics!!
                            They like my hardcore pics!  

And you sadly deleted them it seems?

Comment

The one on the right is Lyla, if I am not mistaken?

I met her a few months ago at Nana (can't remember which bar) but I did not remember her looking that cute. If she had looked that good then I would have picked her for super extra double long time.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 03 2005,06:24)
                                The one on the right is Lyla, if I am not mistaken?
                                Yeah, it's her. You can tell because in her other hand she has your wallet.... Little doll just the same.
                                randyman
                                ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                                X