• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm swinging in the rain

Attached Files

I like to swing in the rain too

Comment

Oh Yeah?? well I'm traumatizing the weak of heart.
      I think this "girls" Thai name translated means....
      "shrinker of penis"
      randyman
      ( Gimme your girl F.K.A. I'm no fool)
      Attached Files
      ain't life grand

Comment

I'll try to restore order here..... and clean up the act !!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 10 2005,11:41)
          I'll try to restore order here..... and clean up the act !!!!!
          OK Bam ;

I'll repent............. randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

OK, a few questions...what establishment offers a sling?  Checked the Mariott and is was not listed as a "in room feature"

2nd, Bam, I know we are talking fish here, but where did you find that cutie in the shower pic (the one on the right)?  

Lotusman

Comment

The sling comes in one of the suites at the penthouse hotel on Soi 13/4. Look them up on the web, the swing is fun to have around in your room. The penthouse is by far not the best hotel in Pattaya, but everything goes there. You can bring up as many girls or LBs that you want..no questions asked.

Comment

Yeah Penthouse Hotel... you gona love this place if your into kinky shit. I had these 2 girls with me from Happy-a-go-go and I made a wild bet with them for 1000b to go up on the Penthouse Hotels go-go's stage and swing on that thing they have with a dildo on the front doing it in front of the whole bar!. One of them refused but the other jumped right up there and was ridding it for 20 minutes. It was great because she really got into it and every guy in the bar was watching her.. the girls too! Then the manager came over and gave us free shots and offered her a job dancing in there LOL!

That chick in the shower from what I can remember was Jane in the Philippines going back about 6 years ago.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X