X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun from pattaya

The lovely Sun. Not sure why we don't have her on this site?
    Attached Files

The Sun is coming out
    Attached Files

Comment

The Sun rises in the east .....
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice Rack!!!!!!!!

But come on Ozzie..........lets see it really "rise"........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Your wish is my command ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Sweet.........a little small but nice and thick!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

>>a little small but nice and thick!!!!!!

You haven't stood next to Sun have you? She is a big girl. It's all in the proportion

Comment

Do you have Low ceilings ? Or is she really that Tall ?
                Looks like a big girl. Hey,,,, I am O.K. with that. she can be a gallery girl....
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

That tall >170 cm. Still say it's small now? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by
                    That tall >170 cm. Still say it's small now? :-)
                    And that would be how many feet and inches???

Sorry to lazy to go to a conversion chart

Comment

170 cm is about 5' 6". However Sun was much taller than this about 5' 9" - 5' 10"

No need for conversion chart smuttley just a little mathematics 2.54 cm per inch

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 14 2005,23:22)
                        The Sun is coming out  
                        Now that is a nice body!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 16 2005,12:45)
                          170 cm is about 5' 6". However Sun was much taller than this about 5' 9" - 5' 10"

No need for conversion chart smuttley just a little mathematics 2.54 cm per inch  
                          Hell conversion chart is soooooooo much easier Ozzie  

Besides I thought he meant her cock was 170 cm!!!!

Now that would be freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X