• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new camera!

Anyone wanna borrow this camera?

(I just got this pic in an email!)
    Attached Files

This thing is great! Gotta be a Samsung, eh?
    Attached Files

Comment

I want...can I borrow ? eh ?

Comment

Looks Like something ( Post-OpLover ) would Need. He would never have to ask;
        YOU GOT DICK ? ? ?
        Postie'O,,, Are these your girl's ? ? ?
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

That€™s not a joke! Sony video cameras with Nightshot turned on in the daytime can see through some types of light clothing. I have a TVR22 and it's another world what this thing can see with Nightshot turned on... and if used with an IPF filter in place it gets even better! The human eye can't see Infrared light but the camera can and can see right through things... very amazing and fun in public places.

Here's more on how it's done using IPF filters on Sony
          http://www.advanced-intelligence.com/ir.html

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 21 2005,09:05)
            Looks Like something  ( Post-OpLover ) would Need.  He would never have to ask;
            YOU GOT DICK ? ? ?
            Postie'O,,,  Are these your girl's ? ? ?
            I love it!

But those pics are all photoshopped, I'm sure. Still, the artist seems pretty good!

Still, I wouldn't mind a little IR cam...for, umm, research purposes.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

>>This thing is great! Gotta be a Samsung, eh?

Is that a camel toe on bottom right picture? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 22 2005,09:21)
                5-->
                Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 21 2005,09[img
                http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]5)]Looks Like something  ( Post-OpLover ) would Need.  He would never have to ask;
                YOU GOT DICK ? ? ?
                Postie'O,,,  Are these your girl's ? ? ?
                I love it!    

But those pics are all photoshopped, I'm sure.  Still, the artist seems pretty good!

Still, I wouldn't mind a little IR cam...for, umm, research purposes.
                The only thing you want it for POL is to see if the bulges are sweet cocks or oversize clits

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I will have to try this during the day with my camera.  I think your all full of shit and its just a CONSPIRACY to try and make me Look Foolish. Yea, I know, I do a good enough job on my own without your help.

I have the CANON ELURA 70 with ( 3 ) Night modes.
                  Night
                  Night +
                  Super Night.
                  It has some kind of Infared that I have never heard of;  ( BLUE INFARED ).
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Blue infrared? Yep... that sounds like it!

Comment

Working...
                    X