Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 22 2005,07:26)
    Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 22 2005,05:14)
    Originally posted by (jfilm2000 @ Mar. 20 2005,07:21)
    Ysabel lives in Manila
    too bad.....unless she travels to Bangkok she can't be on the website because unlike MacCarthur, I will NEVER return to the Philippines!!   good luck Ysabel.....move to a better place.
    Hi JaiDee

I seem to recall you were singing the praises of the Phillipines last year.  Do tell?

cheers

WiseTraveller
    Philippines can be a bit crazy at times... they seem to really like there GUNS GUNS GUNS!
    The Philippines is a fine example of everything that could have possible gone wrong in a democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 22 2005,07:26)
      I seem to recall you were singing the praises of the Phillipines last year.  Do tell?
      well, the bottom line is that the only thing I found appealing there was the ladyboys!  I didn't care at all for the rest of the country and frankly it is very boring.  I am sure I am just spoiled; If I had never found Thailand first maybe I would love the place.  But I HAVE found Thailand and love it there, and when I was in Cebu last November for 7 days [it was planned to be 14] with Trisha I couldn't wait to get back to Thailand;  I cut my vacation short and went directly to Phuket.  Nothing at all personal against Trisha who is a great kid, and I really still believe that PI ladyboys are better for relationships and just as good or better for sex.  I  just find nothing else to do there and I need a bit more activity than fucking and staying in my room or on a resort somewhere.

Comment

Thailand is pretty hard to beat!!

Comment

Working...
        X