X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very popular - 1538 hits

Guess we all love those Chinese and Korean, Japanese etc. lboys.

1538 hits seems like we should be having a "hard" (scuse the pun), look at having some sort of contest in a seperate category to see who can come up with some more of these gorgeous girls.

Just imagine some of the Chinese and Japanese girls posted, that sadly have had their dicks removed, being in a contest with some of our lovelies. If Miss Tiffany wasnt so full of nepotism and politics, it would be a hell of a contest. Ok lots in these contestants have had their dicks removed, but the very fantasy of guessing what is under those bikinis is what makes it interesting for me.

Mrs. International is open to everyone, but you are right about the fix being in. Everyone knew Thailand's Boi would win.
    But I thought one of the Taiwanese was real cute, JD had the hots for a Japanese girl and then a Filipino (he's kinda fickle).
    Hopefuly they'll have it again in the fall and it'll be even better.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

What can I say? Post-op lovers have great taste.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
      X