Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaidee

Thanks JaiDee;

Now I have to change my avatar again. I asked Micky a few times who the cutie was taking the pics, but Holy shit!!! Look no further, this is the girl for me...(or my wallet)
    Do me a favor and delete all pics and info. This one's mine.

Randyman
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Damn Randyman..........

she looks more like Post-ops style........her cock is almost non-exsistent  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Cute face , nice tits but if she did'nt have a forskin , she would'nt have a dick at all .
      WOW , im agreeing with Smuttly....NURSE !

Comment

I agree with you both, her dick is almost not there! Cute! Very Cute!
        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 23 2005,07:53)
          Damn Randyman..........

she looks more like Post-ops style........her cock is almost non-exsistent

I would`nt mind getting it hard for her..
          Very cute

Comment

Glad that we all agree on one person and one thing: Pooy and her Little Weeny. I am happy that we are all talking about what we like on our girls.
            Love life to its fullest.

Comment

this girl is perfect, in my opinion............... so of course her little dick will never work, because ALL of the girls who are my type have small, useless dicks

sorry Randy.....came up with the idea for a new Avatar of my favorite new sweetheart way before I even read this and Stogie made it up for me

thanks SB!!

Comment

You people are nuts. I was thinking "Damn, looks good, lookin' gooo...oh fuck, she's one of them!"

A little snip and tuck, and voila, she's all mine. Actually, she looks a lot like a former teacher I had, and whom I had the hots for. (And in later years, that teacher and I got on pretty well...)
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

If there was only a way to "Super size" her, I'd take her home to meet mama.
                  Until then, gimme Tar, Talesha, and, and, aw hell, I'll take em all.
                  randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Convince her! Take her off the hormons and after 6 months it'll work as it should be!

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

She's perfect!

Comment

..WELL, ALMOST PERFECT, now if Bee only had Pooy's tits, she'd be perfect!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Pooy reminds me of Chui but without a HUGE FUCKING COCK !
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X