X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resize your pics!

...I found this site by accident when I was looking for an MP3 site.  I have phto editing software but thought I'd try this just to see how it worked, and its very easy for what you need on this forum, no dowloading software, no pop-ups or email address to give them.. this works great for creating your own avatars, I used it to create this avatar of Areeya from her gallery pics...  

What "CamBee" can do :
    * Resize and Compress your digital photos at a time while maintaining the original quality.
    * Cut off (Crop) the unnecessary edge of the images just by 1- drag.
    * Multi- resize 100's of photos at once with a simple button touch.
    CamBee Engine
    Attached Files

Brilliant post and I hope you don't mind, but I have moved it to the Photo Forum and pinned it to the top of the page for a while!

Guys - PLEASE use this when adding your own avatars... Some of them are complete full size pics which really slows things up when the page loads up!

Cheers for the link... Gonna try it myself right now!

Comment

Hi Anocon

Just tried the CamBee and it is brilliant. I have downsized a photo now how do I make it into my avatar.

Comment

0-->
        Originally posted by (senang @ Mar. 27 2005,18[img
        http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]0)]Hi Anocon

Just tried the CamBee and it is brilliant. I have downsized a photo now how do I make it into my avatar.
        Click on "Your Control Panel" then... "Personal Info" then... "Avatar Options"

If this all seems like too much then PM me and I'll do it for you!

If PMing someone is alien then email me from The Clubhouse.

If that doesn't work out I'll come by your house personally and figure it out!

(I was kidding on the last one!)  

Comment

Working...
        X