X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformation promo

great promo for ATS in the last edition of Transformation, one of the largest TS mags in the world. They requested some of our models, we sent over about 30, and they chose these girls as the best of the bunch apparantly. Also, issue number 51 due out in April will have a cover of Natalie from this site as well as a long spread and centerfold about her inside.

Noon is in this pic from Cascades that Snick took, on the far left before she got her boob job
    Attached Files

They liked Mickey, they put her first
    Attached Files

Comment

Areeya was second
      Attached Files

Comment

world-famous  Talisha becoming even more famous; this mag has a circulation of 20,000
        Attached Files

Comment

Aon made the cut, before her own cut!
          Attached Files

Comment

I think we all know why they added Minirva
            Attached Files

Comment

They ran this ad for free for us....Bueno put it together and they put it in with the TS models from around the world
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice spread and a good choice of models...

It's a shame you can't add a hit counter to a magazine!

Shame the editor didn't manage to catch the spelling of "Contact" in our ad, though! Mind you - that's easy not to notice with the surrounding distractions!

Comment

Good to know the site is updated 15 times per day by the hard working staff of ladyboy lovers in the operations room located deep in the bowels of ATS headquarters!

"sex hungry Asian cum queens", catchy phrase!

Comment

Great job, guys! Congratulations!!!

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 04 2005,11:52)
                      Good to know the site is updated 15 times per day by the hard working staff of ladyboy lovers in the operations room located deep in the bowels of ATS headquarters!    
                      that includes YOU, pigdogg!!  and everyone else who contributes  regularly to this forum is actually part of the real daily updates, which is probably closer to 50 times per day now here.

Ya, too bad about the missprint on the ad; Bueno must have been looking through smoke-filled eyes that night, if ya' get my drift. But the ad looks good otherwise and we only speak the truth about how many girls we have and updated weekly and 25 new girls monthly, etc......I can't be sure how many people joined the site from this but if it was even just 5 or 10 it was worth the time to send them over 300 pics and it's cool seeing the site published like this.

Comment

I'd rather be in the bowels of an Asian TS than here in the USA.

Seeing that they called Talesha, Theresa, it makes me wonder if that's another Wicky-Vicky thing?

Comment

yes, that is exactly what it is...... when she says her name it sounds like "Talisha"....you know the way Thai's are with L's...... when she writes it down it looks like Teresa. to add even more to the confusion, her e-mail has 'Terasa' in it!

Comment

Working...
                          X