Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More c+d pics

Gentlemen,
    As promised, the rest of my C+D pics arrived today, so here ya go.
    "Bun" my favorite. Very Sexy
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Not sure what this babe's name is...(Ozzie??)..but words don't describe how gorgeous this creature is.
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

Waas, and what's her name.
      Attached Files
      ain't life grand

Comment

Thanks mate. Who's the first one (almost) wearing the blue top? Very cute.

Comment

Coco, and the massage babe. I have to hand it to Coco, or Nick, or.... They run a real tight ship here. Lots of interaction, and absolutely no hassles. The "Massage babe" (Ozzie?? help!)
          was a peach. She massages for tips. (and that's not all) And she's pretty good at it too. She liked to climb up the back of the stool, push me facedown on the bar and work on my back for like 20-30 minutes at a time. cute and sweet. If they ever come up with "Ladyboy pudding wrestling," I'll put Coco up against anybody. Awesome hardbody.
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 09 2005,20:35)
            Thanks mate.  Who's the first one (almost) wearing the blue top?  Very cute.
            Thanks Mr. Wisetraveller;

Gives me the excuse to post her pic twice. Her name is "Bun." I would sit at the bar socializing, and playing a stupid board game with Ming on one side of me, and Bun would be on the other side with my hand down her pants, giving her a cock massage. Nicest titties I've ever abused.
            Attached Files
            ain't life grand

Comment

Ming. Hot shit, and was fun to hang out with. Never hit the sheets with her, (or the carpet) but had lots of fun with her just the same. Has a quirky personality.
              Attached Files
              ain't life grand

Comment

It's always nice to see apic of someone you've been to bed with!!!

Comment

I love this pic. I smile just lookin' at it. These 2 have me actively planning my next trip.
                  Attached Files
                  ain't life grand

Comment

And if you need a place to go with your "rent-a-date"...
                    May I suggest "Thai Elvis"... every Mon. and Wed. night.
                    He draws a crowd, and he's a hoot....trust me.
                    randyman
                    Attached Files
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by
                      The "Massage babe" (Ozzie?? help!)
                      Damn you got me. I will have to confess I do not know her name

Comment

Fantastic pics... Well done,and thanks for sharing!

Comment

>> I will have to confess I do not know her name

This I DO NOT believe. It will cum to you soon....

Comment

You know waht Randyman..........my boss and his wifer left tonight for Phuket and I'll bet that they won't even pop into C&D

What a Waste!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 09 2005,19:55)
                              Bun would be on the other side with my hand down her pants, giving her a cock massage. Nicest titties I've ever abused.
                              Aaack, did you have to ruin my fantasy?

She is fucking gorgeous! Face, breasts, arms! Damn, I love her arms, especially in the 2nd pic. I love thin girls.

Any more pics?
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X