Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, one shot of me, er I mean, fat bastard-ette and Noon outside of Cascades.
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

The unknown babe........ozzie???
      Attached Files
      ain't life grand

Comment

I think this GG's name is "Za." she was really cute and sweet, and the only GG working at C+D
        Attached Files
        ain't life grand

Comment

Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

first to guess correctly wins a prize.
            Attached Files
            ain't life grand

Comment

Simon Caberet in Chaing Mai. 1st time i've ever been there, so I can't give you any names........ozzie??? I had a lot of fun here, and it was an interesting show to watch. Lots of cool interactive sets. Ladyboys are tall up north
              Attached Files
              ain't life grand

Comment

another
                Attached Files
                ain't life grand

Comment

Attached Files
                  ain't life grand

Comment

This is actually a cool shot. Each petal, leaf and small flower in the back is controlled by a stagehand. In the matter of a second or 2 they turn a singer into a flower.
                    hey, what can I say...it's late and I'm tired
                    Attached Files
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Now remember fellow proverts, when you're hungry after chasing Lbs, at C+D, take her down to tabeta. All you can eat sushi for 300 baht.
                      Randyman
                      ( trying to help the Phuket economy)
                      Attached Files
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 11 2005,23:56)
                        Ok, one shot of me, er I mean, fat bastard-ette and Noon outside of Cascades.
                        what are you doing with my wife Noon you Fat Bastard you!!!

Noon's such a babe... just to think I oil wrestled Noon in my room and slept with her all night long.  

Comment

Originally posted by
                          The unknown babe........ozzie???
                          That is Nicky. She is a fantastic girl and I can highly recommend her.

Comment

Great pic's Randyman

Anymore of Cindi? she looks a babe

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 12 2005,00:43)
                              Now remember fellow proverts, when you're hungry after chasing Lbs, at C+D, take her down to tabeta. All you can eat sushi for 300 baht.
                                        Randyman
                              Damn, I might just start at Tabeta. I like the one on the left.
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
                                post-op lover Posted on Mar. 13 2005,04:47
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Quote (Randyman @ Mar. 12 2005,00:43)
                                Randyman

Damn, I might just start at Tabeta. I like the one on the left.
                                Gee a Post-Op lover who eats sushi......who would of figured?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X