X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post a pic

Hey, now I know *I've* posted pics before, and I know where to look, etc. But now there is no Browse/Choose icon. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Stogie/JD didja turn off my pic posting capabilities cause someone complained about too many post-ops? C'mon guys...if Mirimark and Bam can post what's wrong with a few posties between friends?

Ps. Why is the British flag guy bigger than the US flag dude? Not to mention the German homage.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Hmm, a clue emerges. I can post a pic from Opera 7.54 under Windows XP, but cannot post a pic from Opera 7.54 under Windows 2000. What a shame. The pics I'd share are more easily accessed on the Win2K machine.

Okay, I guess I need to migrate to Firefox, eh?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

IE6 and it works for me..
      Attached Files

Comment

Where the hell do you find this stuff?! Man oh man. I don't even have words to describe the pics you post. "Bizarre" is about as specific as I can get. Still, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 05 2005,02:40)
          Where the hell do you find this stuff?!  Man oh man.  I don't even have words to describe the pics you post.  "Bizarre" is about as specific as I can get.  Still, keep it up!
          It's Horse Girl from Lord of the Cock Rings.

Comment

She needs a dick, a big horse sized dick
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 05 2005,12:58)
              Ps.  Why is the British    flag guy bigger than the US flag   dude?  Not to mention the German    homage.
              HEY Thats RIGHT Stogie Whats up with that??

If you say its because of dumbass dubya..........then its way cool!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

and where is the Thai flag ?
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Ps. Why is the British flag guy bigger than the US flag dude? Not to mention the German homage.
                  More importantly where is the Australian flag Stogie

Comment

Fucking Commies!
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Its a fucking right wing conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Lefty!!!!!!!!!

Lefty!!!!!!!!!!

We need some liberal involvement!!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I wasn't going to mention the Aussies...Out of sight, out of mind, eh?

Comment

It's not size that counts... ah, screw that it IS size!

You Yanks have TWO avatars and us Brits and Germans have just the one! There's no pleaing some folk!

If anyone can find a cool Aussie one I'll add it to the line up!

(I'll dump the German one. No-one has used it yet!)
                          Anyway -

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 05 2005,21:54)
                            It's not size that counts... ah, screw that it IS size!
                            Hell you tell my ass that after a weekend with Talesha and Rita!!!!!!!!      

Comment

You know adding the aussie flag is going to cause some certain people to bitch and whine

Comment

Working...
                              X