Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Thais aren't tattoos more than just fashion? They believe that tattoos help protect them from evil spirits...I think I read that recently. I wouldn't expect the trend among Thais to adorn their skin with tattoos to subside any time soon.

Comment

Lefty, you are right. Many Thais have tatoos that they believe protect them against evil spirits in much the same way as they wear Buddah amulets. However these are a certain type of tattoo and, I believe, should be done at a temple by a monk. These are usually worn by men as well. I think Areeyas, and most of the tatoos we see on the girls, are fashion statements.

Comment

Out of fashion?

The Oscar-winning star Angelina Jolie flew into Bangkok by private jet for a rendezvous with artist Sompong Kanphai, who engraved a 30-centimetre (12-inch) roaring tiger on her back, the Nation newspaper reported. A front-page photograph in the English-language daily showed a smiling Jolie, her hair in a bun and white t-shirt at her midriff, as Sompong inked the elaborate design into her skin with a long needle. The artist told the paper he chanted an ancient hymn to bless the tattoo to ensure that its bearer would be rich and powerful. It is the second time Jolie has visited Bangkok to get a tattoo. She reportedly flew into the Thai capital Wednesday with her adopted Cambodian son Maddox.
        Attached Files

Comment

I wonder what we would have to pay to get a tattoo like the one there that Angelina is getting?
          That looks very cool.

Comment

>They believe that tattoos help protect them from evil spirits..

You mean the "invisable" ink ones?

Comment

Here's a pic of Areeya about three minutes before my cock came into the equation...

BTW, been awhile. How you boys been?

Comment

Originally posted by (drifter @ April 09 2005,03:18)
                Here's a pic of Areeya about three minutes before my cock came into the equation...

BTW, been awhile. How you boys been?
                Nice Photo! Welcome back

Comment

awesome pic.........Areeya is damn sexy!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                  X