Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!! you are gorgeous all the way down to your toes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ April 02 2005,00:38)
      Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 01 2005,21:54)
      this is the way J. Lo looked when she was about 21
      I like JLO, but she could only dream that she ever looked as good as Salma looks in these pics.
      True Senior Lefty;

Very sweet and natural looking.
      What I need for her pics is a "drooling babbling idiot" clickable smilie. She is perfect.
      randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

Salma has just taken my vote for babe ofthe century

Comment

You are really really adorable Salma

We're not worthy

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Salma you are way cool, why dont you come to America for a visit?

Comment

Bartman,
              I'd guess there are plenty of us who would be glad to pay for Salma's airfare and other expenses to visit here. I know I would, BUT, and it is a really BIG BUT, with the way our INS is as for approving visas, it is like a snowball's chance in hades of her ever getting approved. Germany, Holland and several other forward thinking progressive countries, yes she could, but the USA's INS would give it a great big Hell No! I'd love to be wrong on this, but I've ever heard of only one guy getting a visitor's visa for his ladyboy girlfriend. I'd guess Jai Dee would concur on this as well.

Comment

Hell you could walk them over the Mexican border. If they're Pi. girls and have a Spanish sounding last name, the government will practically send a bus down to pick them up. I've been toying with the idea of flying one into Toronto or Montreal, and just driving over the border with her.
                randyman
                (if you don't hear from me...I'm in jail)
                ain't life grand

Comment

If you are serious with this, you can bring her over to study at a nursery school for a summer-term. They are of course very experienced with PI-girls&boys and will get you the visas and everything. I know a PI-LB nurse in London who actually did it this way. Extended her studies and spend - once she was there - about a year in the US, split up with her bf, went to the UK for a job (actually because of a bf over there) is living now in London for nearly 4 years, still working as a nurse, married this guy last year - and became a post-op 3 months ago......
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Salma, you are lovlier than ever. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ April 03 2005,03:12)
                      If you are serious with this, you can bring her over to study at a nursery school for a summer-term. They are of course very experienced with PI-girls&boys and will get you the visas and everything. I know a PI-LB nurse in London who actually did it this way. Extended her studies and spend - once she was there - about a year in the US, split up with her bf, went to the UK for a job (actually because of a bf over there) is living now in London for nearly 4 years, still working as a nurse, married this guy last year - and became a post-op 3 months ago......
                      I was just automatically, (mistakenly?) lumping the likely fate of applying for PI ladyboys with that of Thailand ladyboys.
                      Perhaps it is easier for those from the PI?
                      Did you mean Nursing school, rather than nursery (i.e. where infants are cared for)?

Comment

I mean a school where they are trained to become nurses. That's what the Filipina(o)s are, among many other things of course, famous for all over the world and that's why it might be easier for them as for Thais.... what are Thais famous for?? ....hmmm....errmmm....
                        If she does then this school or not is another thing. She might drop out after a while, but then she has the visa already. But in general, there are no real boundaries that money can't overcome. I know a lot of Thais who have studied - or still do - in the States. That was not a problem at all, as long as someone shows a bankaccount to the authorities. It's only about guarantee a certain amount of money in case he/she disapears, advanced payments, etc. and a travel purpose that sounds realistic.

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

hmm wow
                          what's this discussion? bringing me to the US? heheh i have no such illusions about ever getting to a First-world country cause of the difficulties of getting a VISA but definitely it would be so beautiful to dream....
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ April 05 2005,23:34)
                            hmm wow
                            what's this discussion? bringing me to the US? heheh i have no such illusions about ever getting to a First-world country cause of the difficulties of getting a VISA but definitely it would be so beautiful to dream....
                            First you need a big box. With a shitload of postage.
                            Food..Water..etc

Actually Lisa,
                            Some of us here have brought up the topic of "how". I chatted briefly with JD. about flying that "little special someone" into Canada, and simply walking or driving across the border. If I was to find the one I couldn't live without...I'd do it in a second. I used to have a camp in the NewHampshire woods about 5 +/- miles from Canada, and I used to cross over the border all the time, without even thinking about it.
                            ahhh someday....
                            randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ April 02 2005,04:39)
                              hahah hormones hormones hormones, mr. MIKE and i wont deny it like some superstar who denies surgery on the boobs LOL  heheheh
                              The 8th and 9th wonders of the world.

Comment

haha yah absolutely Mike...

hmmmm Randyman wow u never knew you were already breaking laws by doing such a thing huh??? hahaha
                                www.winklergirl.com
                                My Facebook
                                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                                X