• Show
Clear All

• Smuttley, a gift for you

brand new pics of a very hot ladyboy
    Attached Files

love the Wilma Flintstone outfit......this missile can do some damage
    Attached Files

Comment

world -famous superstar but still friendly and down to earth, same as Natalie
      Attached Files

Comment

hung even when not hard
        Attached Files

Comment

Smuttley, you owe me!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Talisha, as with Natalie, seems to get better and better with age. compare her now to when she was 18, and there is no comparison. She is 100 times prettier and sexier now.
            When I get to Bkk, she'll be the first one I call too.

Comment

Lefty:

How old is she now? randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Lefty:

ain't life grand

Comment

Lefty:

ain't life grand

Comment

sorry, I fucked up.
                    ain't life grand

Comment

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

When     praytell JaiDee will we see the  full set of this goddess???    

I plan on sending kimchee sweetheart out to her families house that day and spending an entire day with my mouse, my monitor, a extra large bottle of lotion, and my right hand      

I owe you JaiDee........an entire evening with Pooy on me( so to speak) for this donation!!!!!!!!

Mony Kam Sami Da

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 02 2005,18:03)
                          I owe you JaiDee........an entire evening with Pooy on me
                          the last thing I want is Pooy on you!!! I want her on me!!!

no probs, Smut-man.....I knew she was your favorite

one of mine too actually, despite the fact our relationship is strictly business, same as Natalie; just 2 great girls who deserve the praises they get from guys like you.

and I agree with Lefty....she looks better than ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ April 02 2005,06:54)
                            Lefty:

How old is she now?      randyman
                            Talisha either just turned 23 or 24 in late December. It seems like I recall her being 23 last year, so I'm going with 24.
                            Of course, all we have is their word, although a friend of mine who knows her as well as any farang does, also as I recall, said she was 23 at some point last summer.

Comment

I have not been with her in two years but she looks thinner, might be the bigger tits.....I would of seen her last time I was in BKK but got sick the last 7 days of my trip and that fucked up everything ...Oh well there is always next year

Comment

Working...
                              X